for Don't want to see you

12/26/2012 c7 Christina
Love the story update soon
8/1/2008 c6 beach.lover.510
that was good post more soon please
10/14/2006 c3 pepsi2005
Great story...I was confused at first with the signed papers and the custody and Theresas and Sheridans friendship...I would be alot less confusing with "" or some other way indicating when someones speaking...Just a helpful tip.
10/13/2006 c3 CarynDonovan
Okay thank you. I feel sorry for Jane that she had to see that. Ethan just ticks me off. His own daughter watches her step-mother shoot and kill her uncle and he does what ever he can to get her off. So Sherdain has a restraining order. Is that against Theresa's family or against anyone getting near Theresa's family. Another excellent update however. I can't wait for more.
10/12/2006 c3 emma134
wow that was really good hope you load soon cant wait
10/12/2006 c2 CarynDonovan
This sounds like a good story. I am a little confused though. Gwen killed Luis. How did all that happened. And I don't get the whole Theresa signed papers that Gwen can see Jane once a year thing. Could you please explain that to me. Other than that it is a good story and I am really looking foward to the next part.
10/11/2006 c2 Christina2002
Great fic. I can't believe that Gwen killed Luis. By chance will there be a flashback that will tell the events of when Luis died. Can't wait to read the next parts.
10/11/2006 c2 emma134
i dont understand why gwen killed luis and she not in jail when every one saw her n-e wayz i like it load soon
10/11/2006 c1 TaylorChesney
Awsome story
10/11/2006 c1 emma134
that was really good hope you load soon