for Unquiet Thoughts

5/29 c29 Constanze
Hello,
I am not native English but I'll try to give a review. I found this story quiet some time ago and since then I've kept reading it. It's just amazing! I love the fact that Severus has to get used to the fact of having a loving family. I kind of hate him for joining the death eaters, but I kinda of understand it. I mean he had no idea of a happy life. I also would like to see James improvemt. I love your James! I know it has been a view years since you postesd a update, but I'd love to know how it's going on!
Lots of Greetings from Germany
Constanze
2/10 c29 takingitinstride
I just came across this story and love it! I know it’s been awhile since you’ve update but hoping you will again soon!
4/30/2020 c1 Guest
please update:)
4/29/2020 c1 Guest
please do update. would love to read more
4/28/2020 c1 Guest
this is amazing ...please do update soon
1/20/2020 c29 5Chef 101
My heart breaks for Severus. Can't wait for more! Love this story!
12/22/2019 c29 Severus-Loki-Sirius-Firestar
Please update soon! Your work is awesome!
10/29/2019 c29 Stivan
Is it yours (without spaces) :
https: s/6532223/1/Save-me-slowly
Or someone has copied you?
10/20/2019 c29 1SeraV
This story is so amazing, but the characters are so frustrating. Like how can Mr and Mrs Potter not see Severus struggling, Mr Potter just seems to make Sev's anxieties worse without helping him

They really need to sit down with Sev to discuss what is wrong with him, then they might find out their son hasn't been the best person in the world, but was an actual bully teaming 4 against would also find out that Sev has difficulty trusting adult males or anyone really due to the severe abuse and neglect in his home and school.

Hoping that this happens soon, don't want to see Sev fall deeper into the pit than he already is without anyone helping him. Desperately waiting for the next update, to see what happens next. Thanks.
7/18/2019 c15 SherrilynL
While I really love the idea behind this story, you could try and give it a slight make-over, like Mr Potter's name: Is it Fleamont/Monty as you wrote in one of the first chapters, or is it Henry? Mr Ollivander usually measures a client's data with his special measuring tape so that he can pick out the wand that suit the client best. You could make your good story into a brilliantly well written story by adding more detail and giving accurate descriptions of such procedures. Doing this with your characters gives them a more rounded, multi-layered character. Keep up the good workoh and teach your autocorrect the difference between definitely und defiantlymarked your story as a favourite
5/9/2019 c14 Fmh
Thank you, I think the Potters have to sit and talk to him
5/9/2019 c13 Fmh
5/9/2019 c11 Fmh
I could kill the Potters for their insensitivity towards Severs, thank you a good chapter
5/9/2019 c10 Fmh
I liked the Potters but they don’t seem to understand what Severus needs
5/9/2019 c9 Fmh
Terrible memories why can’t they help him, thank you for the chapter
348 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »