for Pink Polished Toenails

8/22/2007 c1 8csimiamifreako
HAHA, I LIKE THE TITLE! LOL, NOT GONNA THINK ABOUT THE EX'S HAHA, NICE CHOICE SPEEDLE! LOL, GREAT DRABBLE!

TALLIEGH FOREVER!

*SHOCKED FACE* OMGOSH, NO HORATIO? ARE YOU SURE THIS IS A MIAMI FIC? LOL, JK!
3/3/2007 c1 Mishelle20
This was such a cute fic, great job with it.
10/15/2006 c1 76speedfanatic05
This was a nice treat to come home to! How wonderful it is to know that one thing that no one else knows... it makes the relationship sweeter , I think. Yeah, it kinda freaked me that you didn't write Horatio,lol, but this just tells me that no matter who you write , you are awesome! Great job!
10/14/2006 c1 60SincerelyInDenial
Quite an exquisite little story. Keep up the great work. I also happen to have the same little sleep habit! :)
10/13/2006 c1 3DancingDaisy
What an adorable story! I LOVE Speed and Calleigh together. Oh and by the way, my Dad sleeps with his feet poking out of the covers, too. I know quite a few guys who do that, but you're the first female I've heard of who does that. lol
10/13/2006 c1 8bookwrangler
Wow. Not a glimpse of Horatio to be found. How did you do it? You bad girl, no coffee when reading your disclaimers. Coffee and cream won't harm my keyboard, right?

And this make me smile too. I like the quirk you gave Calleigh. Me, I'd be on Tim's side all the way. I hate having cold feet. I wear wool socks when camping unless it's high summer.

See, keeping that muse amused isn't so hard.
10/13/2006 c1 30randomwriting
Completely adorable! Well done, because, yeah, I could imagine them going back & forth about something like this (a silly little thing he would find completely endearing, at that.) Last line was lovely, the very idea that such a sight would bring a smile to his face is a wonderful contrast to his outward persona.

Hope more follow this one.