for Masquerade

6/27/2011 c6 2 be loved to lazy to login
wonderful, simple wonderful, Knives story sort of creeped me out 0_o I mean...he's such a twisted little plant of evilness, though I've haven't read that far into the manga yet, I've seen the whole anime. but ya know, they where perfectly in character. and I thought the MillieXWolfwood was cute. and though it was a bit of a spoiler for me, you DID explain why Vash's hair is black (I see to many fan pic's of Vash with black hair and never understood as too why that is) but I'm getting off topic aren't I? anywho, great job. though as a confession...you almost seemed like you WOULD own the anime, but I guess that just shows that your good at capturing the characters personality. which I also assume that you had help with that? anywho...wonderful story, blah blah blah...really enjoyed reading it blah blah blah...goodbye =3
5/4/2011 c4 2Ah-choo
I think you did a great job on Milly's characterization. The way you ended it was perfect too.
6/21/2008 c5 Anomia Grey
I've read the first 4 before reading the manga, leaving Preemptive for later...am I glad I remebered it! I think Knives is an extremely dificult character to write, as it's hard to find a ballance between the cruelty and the affection for his brother, but you've pinned the fear and angst behind his logic extremeley well! It sounded right out of Nightow's pen(or pencil, or whatever he writes his scripts with...) Keep up the good work!

Tea Merchant
12/24/2007 c3 Anomia Grey
*gasp* your fics have trigun's quality of making you laugh off the chair one moment and sob the next. thanks for a refreshing perspective on Vash! I think you did a great job of showing the way living more than a hundred years has affected vash's personality.
12/24/2007 c2 Anomia Grey
Strangely, just today I was wondering what would Meryl's background look like, and also imagined her growing up on some town outskirts with her mother having left when she was little. So I'm a little proud my ideas coincide with the ones of a FF author I really like :D Can't wait to finish Masquerade!
2/4/2007 c6 3foocha-kyo
*walks up with large box of band-aids* I likey^^ You did a really good job of getting into Legato's character, which is something I've never been able to do. I actually like mangaverse Legato more (with the exception of that one chapter .
1/9/2007 c6 1CrystalRaindrop007
This was a little . . . on the freaky side. O.o You did a really good job, though, at getting inside Legato's head, and I, too, will give him a huge bandaid. You sure dug around in there a lot.

Anyway, really good job!
1/9/2007 c6 8Amanda The Stampede
Self-mutilating Legato! Nice :D

I feel sorry for the poor, poor desert traveller! .
1/9/2007 c6 5Sugar Pill
Wow... very cool! Great job with Legato! I agree, he is very hard to write (and for that I myself have always avoided him...), but you did a wonderful job in this. I especially liked your description of Legato cutting himself (Albiet a bit creepy), and the way you justified his haircut. See, you think of all these little details! I enjoy that very much.

Congrats on finishing this! I thought it was a very original idea to start with, and each chapter was great. I thought you did a very good job of characterizing everyone. Again, awesome!
1/9/2007 c5 Sugar Pill
Hmm, very nice. I liked how you described Knives' face hidden half-way by shadow... mimics the scene in TriMax 7, when little Knives crashes the SEEDs ship. I always saw that as the darkness inside him, what made him do the things he did... and also his denial about actually thinking through his actions. And then later in this, Knives leans back, casting even more shadow... and farther into his denial. Wonderful!
1/8/2007 c1 1igbogal
Jeez, how did I not review these before? Your last author's note contains a mistake - these oneshots are brilliant, not pathetic. Plus, as your fans have noticed, your talent is anything but little. What's most amazing about all of these is that the quality of your prose remains at the same high level from one to the next, and that everyone is absolutely in character. I like how you gave everyone, even Legato, more depth without making their thoughts or actions seem implausible. Count me among your many fans (and I'll be the first in line if you ever give a web seminar on 'Establishing Mood and Creating Dramatic Tension').
1/8/2007 c6 5New Days Dawn
You have Legato almost scarily IC here. ^_^ I absolutely love this, because I was just rereading the Legato/Vash battle tonight. Wonderful fic, great perspective on the world as Legato sees it. ^_^
12/17/2006 c5 15inkydoo
double plus GOD!
12/17/2006 c5 8Amanda The Stampede
Ah! some Vash and Knives one-on-one conversation! This was a very thoughtful chapter. Kind of like a behind-the-scenes type thing.

hmm... do you plan on writing a chapter for Legato? That would be an interesting read... pwease? *puppy dog eyes*

XD Thanks a lot for the interesting chapters so far. I've really enjoyed them all! :D
12/16/2006 c5 4LLPeepz13
Bravo! Well done. I've never read the manga, but I've always thought Vash was the stronger one. He doesn't run from humans even when they do/might hurt him. He's brave enough to wait and see what will become of them.
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »