for The Greatest Enemy

2/11/2011 c2 1xxchibinessxx
O my goodness this is the best thing I have ever read! Please wright more !
1/25/2011 c2 5Lianne L.M
It's absolutely hilarious and cute...
12/12/2010 c2 greyRest
way too cute.. love it..
10/19/2010 c1 1Jooheika
this is hilarious 'the creepy miniature Uchiha licked his baby'
10/4/2010 c2 4TripOverFlatSurfaces
Oh my! How cute! I can absolutely imagine little Sasuke-chan headbutting with Minato the overprotective daddy. And Naru-chan is stuck in middle!
9/27/2010 c2 2Spiderwickchronicles
hahahahahhahahahahahXD...so cute indeed, if only I could hug the story..
7/31/2010 c2 brownies fans and other stuff
lol, oh, man, this is amazing! i love it! usually i don't like sasunaru pairings, but this is just too good. the great fourth hokage losing to a three year old. yay. keep up the great work!
7/15/2010 c1 3NotThatWord
i love it when people write Minato like this! Straight to my faves!
6/13/2010 c2 KyouyaxCloud
ha5x nice sasuke!

more plizz:)
5/27/2010 c2 2mypastnobodybussiness
hahahahha... that was funny and entertaining :)

i hope you won't stop though,

it was rare to see such story like this,

i like your story and i hope i can read it completly :)
4/4/2010 c1 4Crimson Masquerade
bahahaha i love this to pieces! the sad part is that i know you discontinued this, and even more so that poor minato never got to be a daddy to naruto, even though (as shown in this fic) he would have been a fantastic one. so sad. ;_; but so well-written! haha pervy sasuke always cracks me up (because he is, like, the most asexual person in the manga)
1/25/2010 c2 8Q3APo
kya... so cute. like it very much. and the drawing is good to. wrong super cute. more please...
11/23/2009 c1 counter-intuitive
This is freakin' hilarious
11/20/2009 c1 Blah
Oh god I loved the way you tell this story through Naruto's papa's point of view. It's so interesting to see what he would have had to say about Uchiha.
11/15/2009 c2 HazySunray
I swear this story is one of the best stories I've ever read before! I absolutely love it ! no, ADORE it !

please, continue ! I know it doesn't help much when vieuwers whine, but PLEASE continue! XD

else I'm gonna' send Gaara-chan after you! I'll tell him you stole his cookies! xD

hahaha :'D