FanFiction.Net
for My Fate, My Love

9/24/2007 c3 24mina-1913
wow...I see that you haven't updated in a while...anyway your story is good and I hope to be able to read more!
1/7/2007 c3 3condemned-2-fate
launching!

ah! the suspence. i don't like luna. just for the record. i'm glad you're making it CagXAthrun.

i think it would kill me otherwise.

haha. lol. awesome work! i'm really really impressed with the description and the character development. I love yzak's character. XD. you definitely described him well. lol. it made me laugh.

update soon. i wanna know what happens! lol.

oh, and i vote you kill off yunna. no one actually likes him anyway. haha lol.
12/8/2006 c1 7shewhogoesblah
That was really good! Thanks for entertaining me! X3
10/30/2006 c3 1AuthenticDivine
Bleh. I remember disliking this whole arranged marriage thing. haha Athrun is going to be lost looking for his room...And Yzak is always so funny. I remember liking him for his attitude in GS but also hating him for things he did (like destroying that civilian shuttle). Ah well. Update soon!
10/17/2006 c2 4blueflamesofsadness
hello!

thx for updateing...

hey isn't it 'for a blue and pure world'? or does it change in GSD? neway...it was a good chapter! (btw. did kira get away when he self destructed? and if so HOW?)

^.~

personally I am going through a case of WRITERS BLOCK when it comes to Love,Lies and Laughter

so i plan to finish The Irony of Love then go bac to it :D

good luck!

~bfos~
10/16/2006 c2 1AuthenticDivine
LOL “I thought the bodyguard was supposed to PROTECT the princess.”

“Not on this beach he’s not.”

XD Best line of the chapter.

And the way Dearka forgot about Athrun because he was hanging out with Milly was priceless haha

Oh great, Athrun's back at ZAFT again and who knows how long he'll stay? And he'll probably be seeing Luna more often now...=( Update soon!
10/15/2006 c1 4blueflamesofsadness
hey

this is very interseting :D

update soon plz *puppy dog eyes*

X3

lmao

ne way i like the way its heading and i can't wait for DXM :P

the way Athrun and the Hawke sisters know each other...is very original :D

happy writing!

~bfos~
10/14/2006 c1 1AuthenticDivine
Okay, I'll spare you :P But is this going to be an AxC story or a AxL one? o.o Not that your story is going to suck if it's AxL, but - but *insert small hesitant voice* it'd be nice if it stayed AxC...haha Nice first chapter. And it's long too which I also like =]