for There's a hole

9/2/2011 c13 dplover13yahoo.com
u do know that that is not what happened. if aang had killed the firelord he would have changed from being a peacful monk to a coldblooded killer making him evil. Oh and Zutara doesn't happen the ships officially 4 the show r : Aang+Katara, Zuko+May, Soka+Suki mabye Toph+The Duke. Sorry 2 burst your bubble, the seson fanally left me heartbroken since i am a big taang fan.By the way there is a sequal coming up 2012, it's called the legend of Korra. Korra is the next avatar and has Aang +Katara's ony child(sorry can't remember his name right now) as her airbeding teacher since she already mastered the other elements but it will b harder 2 do since there is a anti-bending revolution going on. there r rumors that katara was Korra's waterbending master. Great story keep writing!
12/28/2006 c14 16Mizuki San
This is a great story you had written! I can't wait for the sequel! Please Make it Soon!

Mizuki San
11/28/2006 c13 2nitsrak11
THAT WAS REALLY GOOD! pleez rite more!
11/28/2006 c12 nitsrak11
I loved the Taang in that story! Pleez rite more! U roq!
11/27/2006 c13 RBLiz
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg! as you could tell, i like the chapter too. hahah update soon plese!
11/25/2006 c10 nitsrak11
PLEEZ RITE MORE OR I WILL HAVE A SEIZURE!

-salsa
11/25/2006 c11 YinYangGoddess
Yess! yes Zutarians DO win! HAHA take that u Kataangs! I dont particularly like Zutara anyway but if Zutara happens thats like Taang at the same time! YES!
11/22/2006 c11 nitsrak11
SO GOOD! I love the romance... WOW it is SOSOSO good! PLEASE right more or i will have a heart attack! i wish that would really happen on avatar!
11/21/2006 c11 Two in Hand One in Mouth
cool! great story line! update!
11/21/2006 c11 RBLiz
was that an implied "i love you" hahhahaha i bet it was!

update soon!
11/14/2006 c10 5Zutara-Princess
ok, this time i logged in. i'm crying, you had to do that, didn't you? no, seriously, i really am crying. and i'm typing really slow because my cat's using my arm for a pillow. and that's also why i'm not using capitols, i have an arm missing. hmph. evil cat.
11/14/2006 c3 2 lz-e 2 login
My account is Zutara-Princess if ya wanna reply to my message. I was just too lazy to login. Can I put your story up on my website? and I lurv your peom!
11/12/2006 c9 2nitsrak11
Why have you stopped writing at such a good part! Your story is so good! U roq, never change!
11/9/2006 c2 nitsrak11
The reason I didn't get it was that i only read the first page...I know...im a retard. But one thing...make your chapters longer!

-Salsa
11/9/2006 c6 nitsrak11
Sorry about the first review...I read the wrong thing! Your story was SO good. OMG you HAVE to write more! You've left me lingering! You are such a good writer, I sware! I hope ya love Paris!
25 Page 1 2 Next »