for Nowhere Kids

1/12/2012 c5 4X5 - 452 and 494
This is just to awesome not to be continued! I really hope that it will be continued! I love this and can't wait to read more! =D
11/21/2011 c6 Nikki.Neurotic
O_O this is good stuff please continue :]
8/16/2009 c6 2thatisadorable
i love this story! poor jack:( i love bailey as a character in this story. keep up the good work and update soon :)
6/10/2009 c6 Mhairi
Wow. This is really good. Shows a different way that Jack could have meet the Mercers. Very interesting. Please update soon, I want to know what happens to Jack and Bailey =)

x
4/28/2009 c5 6tearsXsolitude
did you name this story after the song by Smile Empty Soul?
3/11/2009 c5 4ollie-oxycotyn
Hey, sorry, they only allow one review per a chapter (didn't know that, lol) so I'm putting this on a past chap, but I just had a quick question... And I will start by saying I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! It's fucking fantastic and I think you are a GREAT writer! But just wondering is NK supposed to be like a prequel to ROoP? Or is it just an independent? Either way, don't give up! I cannot tell you how much I love them! I've been dabbling in a few short scenes that I might pull together for my own FB story, but I doubt it's be any comparison to your's, :). Well, I think I've said enough, but I will end this with much love and much impatience as I wait for the next chapter and an update on ROoL!

-Ollie

PS: Still working on my own update, but... It's just having a rough time running smoothly... But I promise, it will be out soon!
3/4/2009 c6 2fruitsbasket199317
Thank you for updating! I really, really like this story =)
3/3/2009 c6 6tearsXsolitude
THis story is amazing! it captures everything perfectly and all though some of it pains at your heart to read it's neccissary to be able to feel for the characters. I know this must have been hard for you to write! props for you. i'd be crying if i wasnt so dehydrated! lol!
3/1/2009 c6 3nickdra
wow great chapter jam packed with great ideas please keep on writing
3/1/2009 c6 1aradonai
Nice chapter, definitely worth the wait. At the moment, Bobby's protective of mostly Jack because Bailey is, but I can see that he's getting attached to the boy as well. I can't wait for Jack to meet Evelyn! Although this issue with his foster father probably needs to be addressed first. Anyways, keep up the great work!

~aradonai
3/1/2009 c6 4ollie-oxycotyn
Oh my god! I am so glad that you finally updated this story! I can't wait for another chapter or for more of ROOL! Great job once again! Bravo!

-ollie
3/1/2009 c6 596Ghostwriter
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
1/14/2009 c5 3nickdra
WOW this is really good please keep on writing
11/23/2008 c5 10ShadowWolfDagger
Awesome Four Brothers story can't wait to read more and see how it all plays out. Please update it soon ^_^

~Tala~
10/23/2008 c5 2Little Miss Creant
I love this chapter :) You have made them great characters!

please continue, i thought you had forgotten about this fic! :o
64 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »