for Alex's Vision On The Plane

5/8/2012 c1 Guest
How did you get Spanish with Paris? xDD. Anyway, I think you should re-read this, as there are grammatical errors and such. Add more details, describing how Alex felt. Describe how the vision looked, so people can visualize it more. Just little things and that's about it. As everyone else has said-yes, it's Clear and Tod.

Don't listen to the mean people who reviewed. They obviously don't understand human beings make mistakes. -Rolls eyes internally-. Plus, I bet they made mistakes in their writing before, as well.
5/8/2012 c1 Guest

7/21/2005 c1 Tempra
Well...at least you were close to getting Tod's name right. It's not like you put his name being Michael or something. It should be more gory I lvoe that stuff. The gorier (not sure if that is a real word or not) the better. Make your mistakes...read your reviews...learn from mistakes...that's it. I didn't see anything about Spanish though...where did you people see Spain...I saw Paris. Hey you want to read a terrible story read mine...Dreamcatcher Above and Beyond. It was my first story and I was insulted by three reviewers and one was actually nice. You are supposed to make mistakes. And instead of insulting the authors...try giving them self esteem by telling them what they could do better and not how stupid they are for attempting to do one thing that they might actually enjoy.
6/7/2005 c1 Clear Tylle
Uh... well, the girls name is Clear, not Claire. They were on their way to France so it was French that the male teacher spoke, not Spanish. It is Tod, not Tom. The story was a bit... how to put this... foolish, no offense intended. The way it was written things happened with such clarity that it was good, and your rewrite would be better if you had more detail and less mistakes. Well, have a nice day.

I didn't mean to sound cruel if I did. I just want to help.

*Clear
5/12/2004 c1 IHATEYOU
YOU ARE REALLY INCREDBLY IDIOTIC AND MORANIC AND YOU ARE A BATHROOM.IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEEN.
9/6/2003 c1 10ScribbleDibble
Wow, I didn't think anyone would dare to do something as weird as that. I mean, intentions are good, but we all know what happened-though, anyone who DIDN'T see that would get everything wrong. Because everyone knows that it's TOD, not TOM, CLEAR, not CLAIRE, and Mr. Murneau speaks FRENCH, not SPANISH. Why would they need Spanish in France? You can call this Final Dumbstination... okay, dumb thing to say... *whispers to self* Walk away with dignity, Scrib. Dignity.
7/5/2003 c1 Keiko Master Tactician
You shoulda made the first paragraph longer and more gory. I like things like that. that's why i watched the movie in the first place. If you wanna try again, heres a scene: when Mrs Luton dies. I love that one! Well, so long!
3/3/2003 c1 2MommiesGirl
Her name was CLEAR not CLAIRE!
10/29/2002 c1 2Jigowatt
It was ok, i guess. Some of the details were all mixed up, and it was a little short. But otherwise, ok.
8/29/2002 c1 linda
quite good...you should turn it into a longer fic
3/24/2002 c1 tmack
I`m not trying to be mean but I`m a little confused. You wrote a summary of everything that hapened in the movie on a fiction website. Then you even got a couple characters and places mixed up. Was that your way of personalizing or just a mistake. Anyway good job on the summary of the scene.
11/5/2001 c1 1Abbie
lol carter beat him up on the plane! that would be funnie if they put that in the movie! Thats a great summary cause its just like the movie (i luved the movie. i have it on home video) really you didnt need to know that! lol. well, um, good job, i luve all ur stories! Keep up the good work!
9/18/2001 c1 sagfGFSGFSAg
fgahfdgfgsagfdga
9/14/2001 c1 8hmego
Yeah, that was good... I'm sorry but I can't think of anything else to say to that. But it was good. =)
9/12/2001 c1 Sandpiper
Pretty good. :) Although the man teacher spoke French not Spainish.
21 Page 1 2 Next »