for Borrowed Time

8/31/2008 c1 BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope
A great story. I felt badly for Horatio when he got divorced.
1/21/2007 c1 7CSIFiona
Wow, poor Horatio. Hmm, "Eric doesn’t say a word" - something I never thought about is how awkward that would be.Oh, do a happy fic soon please.
11/1/2006 c1 17Kerttu
Wow. Just plain old wow.

This was good in that very sorrowful tradition H's life seems to be going. There is just something so driven in him that if it isn't a groundbreakingly strong cataclysm in his life, he would never change so much as to accommodate normal family life. And this is exactly what could/would happen.

Very good story. Very-very good story.
10/16/2006 c1 AIOFanNCRM
Oh, that is so evil! But good, though Ah! You write well, but you have got to write a happier story, as you said! I want something happy from you, though I have seen funny stories from you! Well, good job, love RM.
10/16/2006 c1 8bookwrangler
RS:

Ah, but you do the angsty thing so well. Heartwrenching is a very appropriate word for this. Very easy to see this happening had they continued. Like watching an accident happen, but being completely helpless to stop it. Thank you.
10/16/2006 c1 23random-antics-echelon
Sad. Huh, you made Marisol out to be a real bitch at the end. Good job, though. Poor H!
10/16/2006 c1 30randomwriting
A slice of life with the realism kept intact. No sugar coating was evident in this piece & it was delightful to read because of that. I liked this story a whole lot more than I like either of the characters, which is a testament to your way with the written word. There were many phrases that left an impression, but my favorite bit had to be this, "...and Ryan doesn't even find out for a week and a half." That just had me snickering.

BTW, congrats!
10/15/2006 c1 76speedfanatic05
When I read your disclaimer, I laughed. I just had to tell you that. Now, on to the story. When you said that there was no character death, you were telling a half truth. Yes, no one died physically, but Horatio's spirit died when Marisol left him, and to find out she had a baby? This was gut wrenching, but I found myself unable to stop reading ( as per with all your stories, Stevie). Again, your genius knows no bounds, and I say, you should keep writing these two! Have at your AU! Fantastic job!