for The Dearest Fiend

1/30/2007 c11 2HughJackmanFan
ah, Gabriel remembered little bit of the memory, but not excatly, I know and I think other.

But this story is good, *claps* bravo
1/21/2007 c11 25Lorien Urbani
*gulp* Whoah! That was super good and tense! My eyes hurt now, cause I practically glued them to the screen!:P

Now it all makes sense! Man, that was like a bomb coming out of nowhere, man! I thought the whole thing with Isabella was just a matter of coincidence, but it turns out that it was all well planned in advance. Well done, Vlad&Otto!

I am at a loss of words! I can't wait to read more, that's all I can say! I wonder if Dracula will spare Gabriel because of their past...Somehow, I wished to see them as friends again, if only for a moment...Oh, right, you're the author, which means that this will get super nasty and good! Woot!

1/19/2007 c10 2HughJackmanFan
whoa, dark prince on the dvd I remember them and have saw this.

and i hope, next chapter =) long story =)
1/18/2007 c10 17Ann Kathrynn
Very interesting... can't wait to see what happens next! Hope you update soon!
1/17/2007 c10 lady
aw,thats so sad how she died,poor drac.well this is a good chapter and very good details
1/17/2007 c10 25Lorien Urbani
Hei after some time of absence! *blush*

But I'm here now, so yay!

I just love it how you start your chapters! You introduce a completely new person, like Janko here, and through them come back to the main characters. So cool! And I just laughed imagining Janko's face! Btw, Janko's a Slovene name too! Random, but...yay!:P

I LOVE the conversations Dracula and Gabriel have. They are so filled with sarcasm and memories. I enjoy them immensely! Maybe I'm the only one with this idea, but it feels like, when with Gabriel, Dracula puts this mask of severity and grandeur on his face, trying to hide some mix of pain and bitter joy that the memories bring. Perhaps, deep down, he's happy to meet his old best friend again, but the circumstances are not the prettiest...

I loved the flashback! OMG! His own brother killed Sabrina and betrayed him? That must hurt...You know what shook me, as I'm a very sentimental gal? Prince relieved the servant woman of her pain by breaking her neck. I understood it like this: "It hurts" was her silent plea for help, and he complied with her wish. So, he did what she wanted him to do, right? Anyway, still, it shakes me everytime people kill horses or humans out of mercy. And I really like your direct, realistic approach to such matters. You're not afraid to word them and I like that.

1/12/2007 c7 2HughJackmanFan
hi,

this name of romanian Dracul means devil , not dragon. Draga, means silimar darling, and dragon too.

I know, some think about dragon but only the Ring Order...

I hope I like your story. I haven't read enough for 9 until 10 chapters and too next chapter =)
1/11/2007 c1 cylon2.0
wow! this is really cool! i like it so far. yeah, and i didnt like the whole "killing Dracula with a werewolf bite" either. i my mind, Van Helsing and Dracula's final battle is with swords.
1/10/2007 c10 Friend to the Phantom
Bravo! Wonderfully chapter my friend! What a wonderful way to bring up the past-although VanHelsing may not agree. But really, sharing the thought-you might say- is a great way to tell the past to your reader! Then isn't being tainted with the subjective narative. Wonderful Otto!( And indeed, you damn well better get some feed back, hadn't you! Well deserved!)

Always~

Michelle
1/4/2007 c9 25Lorien Urbani
Holy smokes! Lots of action! I usually avoid including much action in one chapter, because it confuses me:P, but you do this so perfectly well, it falls out completely clear and on top of everything, very interesting and suspenseful. Bravo!

EEK! That was VERY tense! First, the foreshadowing with the weather. That was good. You created a good atmosphere. Then, an emotional moment with Anna and Velkan, him asking her to kill her, and finally, the attck of two brides and another werewolf. It was all so good! And Gabriel was really confused, which is, I assume, a consequence of Dracula's memory attack. Man, Gabriel must feel awful, because of the blurry past and because he could not prevent the rides from taking Anna. But he has a clue-Biztrits.

Now, chapter 9 is a definition of a good action!

1/3/2007 c9 lady
omg! I love it its so good ad they fightig was wounderful.Every chapter just makes me want to read more.So the count was in love,wow never thought that would happen.I love it please update soon i cant wait
1/2/2007 c9 Friend to the Phantom
Nice action! Your are writing those really well! Not an easy thing I'm sure, but you keep them moving and making complete sence. Very well done me dear. Looking forward to more!
12/27/2006 c8 Lorien Urbani
This is getting more and more exciting! I can well understand Mortte. So he and his daughter will leave for real? But Gabriel will stay and hopefully, do something about Velkan.

**Van Helsing had to think fast. “Peek? As if there had been something worth peeking at”. His limited social life was showing.

Somewhere in Valerious library Carl raised his head out of the dusty volumes of books and documents. He was sure he had heard someone being slapped hard.**

Have you any idea how much this made me laugh? I'm still laughing as I'm writing my comment. You can combine action and humor with such ease, it's really wonderful to read the chapters. And you do know women well...:P I'd probably react the same way,lol.

Great, Otto! I can't wait to read more!
12/12/2006 c7 Lorien Urbani
Gah! I don't have much time to review, I'm late for my classes.:P

BUT, I read the chapter and I LOVED it! The flashback was wonderfully done and the new information shocked me! So, Sabrina was Gabriel's sister and Vlad's girl? Oh, that's good! And Vlad almost kidnapped Isabella! And his last name used to be...Valerious! Woohoo! Wonderful! *jumps*

12/11/2006 c7 Friend to the Phantom
My dear you should be tired! Wonderful job. The flashback couldn't have been better. You painted a very vivid picture of the past, and the transition into the present was perfect, jumping right into the heat of a chase. Otto, with each chapter you seem to out do your last... nice work!
72 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »