for The Dearest Fiend

12/10/2006 c1 1Tiari Clovis
This is an intense first chapter and I like the implication that Gabriel didn't vlad's wife or some such like that. I've always been intrested the suggested friendship of the two as well.
12/5/2006 c1 baby
you know dracula is not all that bad,kinda feel sorry for him,i think you are doing a good job and i like how dracula was tricky in this chapter.keep up the good work and update soon
12/4/2006 c6 25Lorien Urbani
GREAT! A chapter filled with tense actions! Woohoo!

Boy, Dracula is one smart ass. All those vampire attacks and werewolves were just to disract Van Helsing and Anna, and make a way for Dracula to enter the castle freely. Smart, ma boy.

It was cruel how he killed the guards on the tower! But they were lousy gards. I'm sure Gabriel would sense him somehow, cause he's Van Helsing and all.:P

EEK! I feared that Isabella would completely succumb to the count's powers, but in a way I wanted her to. It's because Dracula is such an appealing character. OK, I'm a babbler, but I like sharing my views, so bear with me:P. Has it ever occurred to yu that Dracula is a romantic character? And I don't mean, romantic in the medieval sense, but in the 19th century sense, like a Byronic hero. The gift of nosferatu is really his curse, him being shunned into darkness. Of course, he made good use of the curse:P, but it is a burden. That's why I have always liked Dracula, found him fascinating. He is not only a king of vampires and so hot, but also a suffering creature, with a curse on his shoulders,imposed on him not y humans entirely, but by pagan gods.. You, my dear, knowinglyor accidentaly, ascried these features to Dracula, and I like that a lot.

OK, I'll stop...*blush*

And Isabella reminds him of Sabrina! I'm eager to know more! I want to know about Sabrina's and Dracula's past!This is SO intriguing.

Wow, that was one big moment! Dracula and Gabriel met at last! Boy, can't wait to read the next chapter! Make haste!
12/3/2006 c6 lady
i love it,the plot line is good and i cant stop reading it,dracula is so hot,i want him to come to me.lol,anyways you are doing a good job.
12/1/2006 c5 lady
cant wait to see what happends next, and good information.always glad to get info.and please update soon.dont mean to sound pushy.but i like this fanfic
11/30/2006 c5 Hughfan
good stuff
11/29/2006 c5 Friend to the Phantom
This was a very informative chapter. I like that, giving us some explination of details like who and what Dracula has control over, and where a vampire can and cannot go. Good job keeping us informed so we can make the most of the story.

But then again, we already know you are a great writer, don't we!
11/28/2006 c5 lady
i lovw it,im hooked on this fanfiction,anyways i think you are doing a good job.so update soon beacuse we all want to read it.
11/28/2006 c5 Lorien Urbani
Poor Velkan! Gosh, that was horrible, for him, I mean. But Anna seems to have protected him well. Unless he will be a menace to himself...Dracula's power is strong.

And OMG, 3 vampires attacking the village? WMS, man!

And I ove the tension you preserved between Anna and Gabriel, especially his humour. So cool!
11/28/2006 c1 29Ron's Sweetie
Great job. You are a truly great writter.
11/28/2006 c3 Ron's Sweetie
I LOVE IT. Great job.
11/28/2006 c4 Ron's Sweetie
Great chapter. So well written.
11/28/2006 c5 Ron's Sweetie
Great chapter wow. I LOVE IT.
11/28/2006 c2 Ron's Sweetie
Great chapters. I Love It. Keep going with it.
11/16/2006 c4 sweet16
hey,ok i agree with you on the movie and i love story.one of my favs.i think your are doing a great job.cant wait for the next one,so update soon

always sweet16