for The Point of No Return

1/31/2007 c14 14Kairi's-twin
I really love this fic. i espescially like the singing parts.. one thing I don't get... when Dracula first "meets" Amaya in the woods ... does he seduce her or what I just don't really understand that... but any ways I love it and keep up the good work. Oh! and I have never actually seen the whole "Phantom of the Opera" so now I will have to make sure I see the whole thing ... thank you for finally giving me an insentive to do that. lol.

~K.T.~
1/10/2007 c14 6Mrs. Vladislaus Dracula
What...its over...? NO! Oh well, its still an amazing cute story.
1/6/2007 c14 smile you're on camera
this was such a beautiful short story *sobs* I wish you were to keep writing it, but I look at the date and I can't push you =(. I love Phantom of The Opera and when he was siging music of the night I almost cry, plus Richard Roxburg IS the hottets guy on earth (after Ville Valo). keep wirting love stories there good.
1/3/2007 c14 29Ron's Sweetie
Great new chapter Brava Brava.
12/24/2006 c13 Ron's Sweetie
Great new chapter. I love the song you picked. Brava Brava.
12/23/2006 c13 6Mrs. Vladislaus Dracula
Aww. at least hes trying to make it better. You should make the next update longer! Have a merry Christmas!
12/10/2006 c12 Mrs. Vladislaus Dracula
Dracula is so terrible! How dare he, he should have listened to Bob. The moral of the story, we all need to listen to our Bobs.
12/10/2006 c12 29Ron's Sweetie
Great new chapter. I love it. Brava Brava Good job.
12/3/2006 c11 6Mrs. Vladislaus Dracula
Amazing, but why stop there? Post again soon!
12/1/2006 c11 29Ron's Sweetie
Great new chapter. I love it. Great job. What happens next what happens next what happens next huh huh huh?
11/10/2006 c10 3Lady Wednesday
So you didn't end it. But then what's with the "Complete"?
11/10/2006 c10 29Ron's Sweetie
Great new chapter. Brava Brava. I LOVE IT. THank you for letting him bite me. DAMN THAT WAS HOT. Keep going with it. Good job. You are very good writer.
11/7/2006 c9 3Lady Wednesday
What! You ended it like that!
11/7/2006 c9 29Ron's Sweetie
Great new chapter Ams. I LOVE it. Keep going with it. Thanks for lrtting me dance with Valdislaus. I hope you let me get bit. Soon. Anyway your story is well written. GOOD JOB.
11/5/2006 c8 Ron's Sweetie
Great new chapter. I LOVE it. SO CUTEFUL. Keep going with it.
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »