for City's Dream

11/7/2011 c5 41uncutetomboy
This ending is kinda bittersweet... like dark chocolate. Epic.

~ Lor
5/9/2011 c5 1Rocco13
This was a nice freakin fanfic.
4/26/2011 c5 1They call me Bruce
Been a while since you've updated this one.
4/23/2011 c5 1Sir Thames
Smashing end to a smashing story. Spot on.
4/18/2011 c5 Radio Driver
Great fanfic, Ash.
4/14/2011 c5 29Screaming Dean
I loved how this story came along. Good job, finishing it up.
4/14/2011 c4 Screaming Dean
This is a very good fanfic, and I'm glad you're continuing it.
4/14/2011 c5 luger 7
A most excellent fanfic. Party on, dude.
4/14/2011 c5 17AshK1980
As I said in my disclaimer, I do not own this story. I corrected a few errors that Ashley made when she originally posted it. I decided to keep this story pretty much in the original format except I broke up the one huge paragraph into smaller paragraphs.

I hope you have enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed reposting it.

Sincerely,

AshK
7/10/2007 c1 Radio Driver
This was good. You should write your other fanfics the same way.
11/24/2006 c3 21EVAN AAML
this was great, you need to contunue it...WHAT'S WITH ALL THE COLORS!

sincerely,

evan, a fan of aaml
10/31/2006 c2 gen x
fight scenes were interesting. You should concentrate on the pokemon fights more than you normally do.
10/18/2006 c2 29Screaming Dean
A nice read. I liked the pokemon battle. I also liked the explanation as to how a pokemon trainer should choose certain pokemon to fight against other specific pokemon.
10/18/2006 c2 Dusk-Will-Fall
Wow! Interesting story! But just a few things. Don't take these the wrong way. Just errors I found:

("How long do you think it's going to take us till we get there?" Ash asked. "Hm? Maybe tomorrow morning?" Brock said.)

That sentence should look like this.

("How long do you think it's going to take us till we get there?" Ash asked.

"Hm? Maybe tomorrow morning?" Brock said.)

Whenever a person speaks right after someone else, then you have to skip a line. Otherwise it's confusing and you don't know who's talking at what time.

Also, your paragraphs are way too long. And I mean Way. Too. Long. I mean, a paragraph should be like one to ten sentences. (I say ONE to ten sentences because some people write a one sentence paragraph in a really intense story, but it doesn't happen often)

You have three paragraphs for the entire chapter. A bit too much, don't you think.

Also, details. A part of every story needs details details details. Add lots (not too much though) of details into your story to give the reader a clear understanding of what happened.

Finally, length. Your chapters are REALLY REALLY short and that's sad because I like reading a lot. =(

Anyways, please continue! I love AAML and so I love your story! Please listen to my advice and just have fun writing!
10/18/2006 c1 13narusakufan1985
This is a cute story. Please continue. Ash and Misty forever.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service