for The Diary of Remus Lupin

10/11/2013 c2 A-chi
As I said before Remus, you should know for a fact that I'm really and truly sorry for reading in your privet dire and to make it up to you can read in my privet dire as well so now were even and you should know for a fact that if I do anything like this ever again that you should know for a fact that I would never take the first word of you job title literly and I'm not kidding what so evser you know it and you should know for a fasct that I would never joke or lie about something as important as thsi!
10/11/2013 c1 Michelle
Are you crazy! Maybe I didn't hear you correctly or you have got to be joking about this right so now why don't you just come out and admit it right now Tom's not the only one that keeps a dire so do you aright Remus, and you should know for a fact that if I read this then you should know for a fact that I'll keep it a quote "secret" and you should know for a fact that I'm taking the first world of your job title litterly and you should know for a fact that I would never joke or lie about something as important as this!
11/1/2012 c2 Michelle
As I said when I read your dire its the best thing that I've ever read and you should know for a fact that I would never joke or lie about something as important as this and if anyone says anything different they there out of there minds I loved it and I'm not kidding.
11/1/2012 c1 Michelle
I can wait to read more Remus, look I'm really sorry but it is the best thing that you've ever written and you should know for a fact that I would never joke or lie about something as important as this and if you write in your dire again you should know for a fact that what you write is privet and if anyone else says anything then there out of there minds because they know that one is suppose to read your privet dire.
11/19/2006 c2 10KnightGuardian
More! Please! I LIKE this, and its so AU that I didnt think I WOULD, but I really do. SO yeah, please tell me there will be more to some soon?
10/20/2006 c2 5Chantal Flameshadow
Yeah, I know. But it just /sounded/ like one. I'm a very simplistic person and something past 'add more detal' and 'enter mechanics advice here' throws me.
10/20/2006 c2 Anon. again
Another good entry.

And, it wasn't a "polite flame," really. Flames are when someone just spouts shit. I was being constructive. Critique is an important part of growing in any type of situation.
10/18/2006 c1 6MagicalWinry
update
10/17/2006 c1 5Chantal Flameshadow
Oh my god your review scared the crap out of me, anonomyous. I've never had a polite flame before. o_o

I'm not really writing this to be true to anyone. Hell, you could be right and I'm making a completely different character with the same name as our favorite werewolf. But I'm just writing it to be writing it. I don't care if it's good, I don't care if you like it or don't. I just thought I'd put something up there that /I/ liked and was proud of writing. I shall continue this story (maybe with less drama than I had been thinking about)with the same 'over stepped boundaries' until I get banned for posting Orginal Fiction or something like that.

I miss Cleveland Heights. ;.;
10/17/2006 c1 Anon
So, I really like the style of this journal so far. As your other reveiwer said it either hits or misses. This is pretty much a hit. Except for the fact that it's not really fan fiction. Let me be the one to "rip your ass open." The thing about fan fiction is that it gives someone an ability to play with characters not of their own making. Here, however, you're creating your own characters and merely giving them the same names as some Harry Potter characters, while taking away things and situations that make them who they are. The nice thing about Sirius and Remus is that they're enough in the background of the books that canon doesn't need to be too strictly followed, but this situation is stepping over a lot of boundaries.

Again, I'm not dissing it. It's a good start- just maybe you should let your work be original fiction, perhaps inspired by fan fiction situations, also giving you limitless creative rights, and perhaps find another outlet for showcasing your work- there are plenty of other places you can show your work off- live journal communities for gay fiction and other such sites. Sites that will probably give you better, more useful feedback as well.

Also, creepy... because I live in Cleveland Heights currently. Strange, man.

(Sorry this was so long...)
10/17/2006 c1 29OracleVortex
Very very nice... I find that journal-based stories are either crappy or excellent, and this is excellent. :D Brava! Looking forward to the next chapter.