for Essence

8/19/2015 c1 4JeanyDeiXzz
D: I accidentally reviewed chapter two as chapter one, sorry!

I like the way you write his "flashbacks", and his inner battle between what he'd supposed to do and his feelings. I don't think it seens OOC :)
8/19/2015 c2 JeanyDeiXzz
This is my first UryuHime fic, and I definitely liked it even if it's the first chapter.
1/31/2015 c13 vanillalisa
please keep writing! it's been such a long time 3
1/11/2015 c13 lishavilla
This is such a great story. I hope you find inspiration again and finish this story up!
3/11/2014 c13 1ebonypol
I really love this! I hope you update soon! :D
11/30/2012 c1 Guest
sux
9/17/2012 c13 23untouchable hexing witch
Great story! And really well done. Hope you update.
2/28/2011 c13 snaperdoodle
oooh goodness. I really hope that you do finish this story soon. I saw the last update...date...4 years...wow. This story is very very good. It has excitement and suspense. I really would like to see what is is store for everyone. I would hate for it to end up on the dead story pile.
11/17/2010 c13 1Monk Gyatso
KICK MAYURI'S ASS RYUKEN. REMEMBER YOUR FATHER!
8/17/2010 c13 Chocobaby
I just found this story and it is very good! I love how you kept all the characters true to themselves and not just blindly make Orihime forget Ichigo for Ishida!

Hopefully you will have the heart to finish this story one day! I know I have like stopped reading Bleach now because there is NO sign of Orihime or Ishida for like so long that I almost forget what characters they were like!

Anyways Good Story! Hope you will finish it! 3
4/27/2010 c2 3One percent
Reading about Mayuri in your fic made me sick to the stomach yuck!
O_o I hope you did not torture poor Ishida in that crazy monster's lab! NO PLEASE!

Why Did Inoue want to stay if she had no power? darn, I'll never understand the girl! it's just like her to NOT understand LOGIC! on this one, I give you 10/10 for perfect portreyal
4/27/2010 c1 One percent
This is an amazing writing. The action moved me and the description was very vivid and well done.
It will definitely go to my favorites now!
2/26/2010 c13 9Woily
So...two years ago you promised to finish this story. Is there a possibility of that happening now? I'm impressed with how awesome it is, and it's a horrible cliffhanger. Finished or not, it's great.
9/28/2009 c13 sakR9
Good chapter! :D But what will happen next? gasp gasp gasp/...
9/28/2009 c12 sakR9
Great writing, but I don't really want to know about Kurosaki and Rukia... Ichigo and Kuchiki... *sigh*... Uryuu's father isn't very interesting either...

Orihime~