for Essence

7/8/2007 c11 11Padme Nijiri
I've enjoyed reading your story. Keep it up! You have an excellent style and very good character development, while not straying from the true character.
7/7/2007 c11 10Miss Informed
Oh dear Lord, I think I've fallen in love with this fic! I just love the plot, the characterization, everything! Next chapter's going to bring some major Orihime-rage, isn't it? I can't wait!
7/4/2007 c11 5Girl-who-sings-the-blues
Who knew Nemu had it in her?
7/4/2007 c10 Girl-who-sings-the-blues
...But doesn't every girl want just what Orihime wants...? Until they found out that there isn't anyone out there?
7/4/2007 c11 SweetestChick
You'll prolly be fine, but good luck with those fight scenes anyways. Nice chapter once again!

Nemu is so kind, it makes me really mad when Mayuri treats her like trash. And I agree with Uryuu about that guy.

Thanks for updating! Until the next chapter...
7/4/2007 c9 Girl-who-sings-the-blues
...ha ha ha-Orihime is so cute! The hair noodles! :)
7/4/2007 c8 Girl-who-sings-the-blues
...Poor Ishida! :0
7/4/2007 c7 Girl-who-sings-the-blues
Terrible cliff hanger! *throws not rotten but good tomatoes*
7/4/2007 c6 Girl-who-sings-the-blues
Response to the author notes:

No, not wishful thinking!

I don't care to hear that Ishida is Orihime's rebound from Ichigo either! But so far I can see that the two are...I mean the relationship is developing somewhat...Yah1 Next chapter!
7/4/2007 c5 Girl-who-sings-the-blues
...A little reunion at the hospital?
7/4/2007 c4 Girl-who-sings-the-blues
Hm! I thought about that too-his mom and why she is never around...or mentioned.
7/4/2007 c3 Girl-who-sings-the-blues
_
7/4/2007 c2 Girl-who-sings-the-blues
Hey1 It's that one captain...forgot his name...the scientist man...er...thing :)
7/4/2007 c1 Girl-who-sings-the-blues
... *speechless*
7/3/2007 c11 6Teh Squee-Chan
You updated! Oh joy and rapture! =D *hugs you* You're as old as me now! Happy Birthday~

Yay for character development! My favorite thing to read in ANY story or book. I've never seen to much personality put into Nebu, it's kind of exciting! I love all the minor characters~ I also like the dimension you're giving to Orihime, so she's not just a flat, stock character. Now we need some more Ishida! XD Although, you've already touched on several aspects of his personality. Ah, you do so well~ You made me want to hug Renji to death though... XD

*pst*Hitsugaya!** XD

If you ever need help with checking any of your chapters, the field I'm going to major in (I start college in August
321 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »