for Essence

10/27/2006 c2 reader
great story so far! wonderfully descriptive, and unpredictable. i'm kept in suspense about what's going to happen next. looking forward to the next chapter. ^_^
10/26/2006 c2 1CrystalRaindrop007
Wow! I love this! *Squeaks* I love the flashbacks, and the characters and the plot. And about the legnth - I think it would be cool if you made it long, though you don't have to if you don't want this to go on forever.

As I've said before; if you go long, we will see a lot more of the characters, and that will make me happy. :D Soo . . . Personally, I would like you to go on long so we can see them all. *Grins*

~Kit.Kat
10/23/2006 c1 2shadowfox5
I loved it, I can't wait for more.
10/20/2006 c1 1CrystalRaindrop007
This is really cool. I like how it is from Ishida's POV. I liek the flashes into Ishida's thoughts; they display much more emotion than if you had just done it in 3rd POV. I also love how you keep everyone IC.

My favorite part was: And every time Kurosaki-kun threw something at you, you didn't even look at him.

Soo cute. :D

I didn't find anything wrong, and I will throw something at YOU if you don't update soon. *Hugs*

~Kit.Kat
10/20/2006 c1 8Poe's-Raven
Beautiful. I could just imagine this in the manga, and that means that is't 100% in character. Keep it up, please!
10/20/2006 c1 22KittiKat626
Hi! I'm returning the many, many reviews you have give me. Here ... in three words ...

THIS IS AWESOME!

O ... K ... I'm all better now. *Scratches head*

I like this, as you can probably tell. This is probably my favorite story I'v read so far. You keep the characters IC ... and I love Ishida. *Steals him from Alaena-San and stuffs him away where little siblings can't find him*

Anyway, great job and my nose is glued to the computer waiting for MORE!

~KittiKat