for Essence

7/30/2008 c11 17Irma.Arisa.Laye
aww,.,. :)

FINALLY! :D

she's realizing just how important she should treat Uryuu! ;)

i hope it wont be too late though,.,. ;D
7/30/2008 c10 Irma.Arisa.Laye
oh S**T!

dont tell me,.,.

Kurotsuchi wants him to be a 'lab rat'?

ugh!
7/30/2008 c9 Irma.Arisa.Laye
ouch for Orihime,.,.

yey for Rukia,.,.

and a 'hahahahaha' for "the MESSAGE BOY"! :D

this was cute,.,. :)

and i like the whole 'sort of' angsty part where Uryuu recalled how Orihime loves Ichigo and not him,.,. :( ;)
7/30/2008 c8 Irma.Arisa.Laye
'we come in peace' OMG that was just hilarious! hahahaha

cant believe Uryuu would say such a thing,.,. :D

hahaha
7/30/2008 c7 Irma.Arisa.Laye
holding hands while passing through the 'portal-thingy'! :D
7/30/2008 c6 Irma.Arisa.Laye
thi is just getting more and more interesting! ;D
7/30/2008 c5 Irma.Arisa.Laye
OMG!

i'm sure Uryuu would hate to have to be confronted and lectured by his father,.,. hahahaha

but at least he has gained consciousness already! :D
7/30/2008 c4 Irma.Arisa.Laye
wow!

COMPASSION!

now i'm curiosu to know about how 'Sada' died! ;D
7/30/2008 c3 Irma.Arisa.Laye
aww,.,.

*stands beside Ryuuken then starts poking his arm*

syNemYoA: stop denying it! i know you're worried about him,.,. he's your son after all! ;)

Ryuuken: ... shut up! *blush*

hahahaha

i'm just glad Uryuu isnt dead! :D
7/30/2008 c2 Irma.Arisa.Laye
ugh!

i hate Mayuri!

*grr*
7/30/2008 c1 Irma.Arisa.Laye
only the first chappie and it's already so intense! ;)

seriously,.,. i love this! :D
7/4/2008 c13 8Blackrose2005
Hey again! Man... They really all are in trouble... And now that Mayuri is 'supposedly' working with Aizen... that just makes it a whole lot crappier.. Not that your story's crappy, I mean like..They're in a crappy situation! xD LOL, I love where Ryuuken had to remind himself not 2 make Inoue-san mad, or he'd end up looking like the wall she tore down.. LOL!

Anyways... Pls pls PLS! Do update! *sniffle* I noticed that the last time you updated, was last year.. OH PLS! Update! T~T Or I will cry... (techinically, I'm already crying, but that doesn't count!)

-BR
7/2/2008 c3 Blackrose2005
ISHIDA-KUN! Damn, he took a hit, and a fatail one it was... His father saved his ass and he doesn't even know it.. Plus... It seriously still seems as if his father only is taking care of him because of his job.. AND NOT BC THAT'S HIS SON. Gosh, you're doind just a good job, I thought that you were Tite for a moment. 0_0
7/2/2008 c2 Blackrose2005
SO CONFUSING BUT SO AWESOME! Okay, so yes, I'm a little confused here and there, but I think I got it... But.. The main thing that is making we wonder, is... Isn't Inoue-San bringging Ishida-kun 2 the hospital? And then Kurotsuchi-taichou randomly came ... but.. Where's Inoue-san? AH! I think I got it, and I think I lost it... OH WELLS! I'll just have 2 keep on reading~ XD
7/2/2008 c1 Revilis
I just recently got a fanfic account so I couldn't comment sooner. I have read, and re-read this story over and over again. It is my favorite Ishihime and I really would love to read it to the finish. Please if you are still interested in writing this, You have a reader who is waiting for it!

Thank you for posting what you did though.. I loves every tiny bit of it so far.

^w^