for Heaven Forbid

6/28/2007 c1 21ollixanna
this is amazing.
1/10/2007 c1 2yellowroses
hmm is this going to be a happy ever after?

wellz u it seems u always do that for ur stories soo i really hope this story will be to:)

aww when r u going to add to the story?
11/1/2006 c1 Smitty
Huzzah! I never comment over here, so that should show how intrigued I am. Fantastic beginning, I've always wondered how much like a moth to a flame Rhett felt repeatedly during their relationship. Hope you have LOTS of good plot in store for us!
10/31/2006 c1 Original Recipe Bluesneak
Corn, you sly thing. I just now saw this. Glad I got to read it before you took it down.

O-hoo-hoo! Intrigue! Rhett better think up a good story before morning or else Scarlett's going to wonder why he isn't leaving.
10/27/2006 c1 4Kitty Cat O'Hara
Oh! This is going to be good!
10/25/2006 c1 AvaGrace
I am intrigued. You must be busy writing this and "Facing the Enemy". I can't wait for more of both!
10/25/2006 c1 8AngelLuva
um... sounds interesting... cant wait to read the rest of it.. :)
10/24/2006 c1 33ColorOfAngels
wait...what? i thought you were writing blind next... im so confused...whats going on? oh well i'll try talk to you tomorrow and figure out whats going on if my finger is any better, because oh btw i sliced off the tip of my finger and spent the day in the ER...
10/24/2006 c1 14writingtiger
Hm, this sounds quite familiar... like the "enemy" is leaving perhaps. After reading your other fics though, i have no doubt it will be awesom. I can't wait to read it!
10/23/2006 c1 5greensapphire
Hm it got me interseted and Im looking forward to it im getting all excited now :D
10/23/2006 c1 2Shanley.Rawdon
Love it. Great idea, very original. I think you're already on my alert lsit, but I'll add ya again just in case.

Can't wait to see it develop.
10/23/2006 c1 LKK
Very interesting!
10/22/2006 c1 Ellie
OMG! I cannot wait to read this! I am SO adding you to author alerts as soon as I get out of music class and can actually do stuff without fear of getting caught!
10/22/2006 c1 Gally619
Short, but sweet. I hope you continue I would love to read more.

Thank you!
10/22/2006 c1 athena
Yeah, another story. You know that I love all your stories and I am sure this will follow the same course for me. Now I will have two to look forward to.
33 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »