for Dare

8/24/2008 c1 BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope
A great story. I liked the part where Horatio was thinking about what had happened.
8/22/2007 c1 8csimiamifreako
OKAY! MAUHAHAHA! I *COUGHS* DONT REALLY *COUGHS* REMEMBER WHAT THAT EPISODE WAS ABOUT, AS I SAID BEFORE, SUGAR HIGH, 13, 1 AM, SO GET BACK TO ME TOMORROW, N E WAY, I DONT USUALLY LIKE DRABBLES CUZ I LIKE READING STORIES, BUT I LIKED THIS ONE CUZ IT WAS ABOUT THE LT. HAHA LOL, I LOVE CALLING HIM THAT, LOL!
1/20/2007 c1 7CSIFiona
WOW.

That scene...

Told in only 100 words.

WOW!
12/7/2006 c1 3Lerrinus
OMG the last line is just perfect! *gasp* :-o
11/7/2006 c1 76speedfanatic05
One word... Wow! I thought that the scene was intense as well, and like you, I didn't like the episode much, but it was just that one scene... You did it justice, Stevie!

As always, fantastic!
10/24/2006 c1 8bookwrangler
O. Very good. Poor Horatio. Makes ya just want to gather him up and tell him everything will be alright. He does seem to have a death wish this season. Hope to see more from you soon. Thank you.
10/22/2006 c1 2Lillifant
Lovely!

Not a lot of words and tough it says enough.

It reminds me of Horatio and Marisol...

Thx for posting it
10/22/2006 c1 AIOFanNCRM
That was really good. I liked it. Though I get it only a tiny bit, taht's all right. Drabble pretty much means that. I did like it though. You write really well. Nice job. Love RM.
10/21/2006 c1 30randomwriting
Forgetable episode (in fact I couldn't remember what it was about, but I did recall the scene in question), but not a forgetable drabble. Very strong opening sentence. Then it gets interesting... are you daring to write a (possibly) depressed Horatio? Because I'm wondering if there is any other way to interpret that last sentence. If so, I commend you. Depression might explain his recent prediliction for wearing all black clothing in Miami... but seriously, I liked this because you got me reading a whole lot into 100 words.