for The Uncanny XMen AU103

2/8/2012 c8 anon
Hellfire Club is cool the darkside of X-Men rule over both mutants and humans

Stripper Rogue really hot

Mystique whoa

Thought Storm was immune to hot and cold because of her powers

I think most mutants pre M-Day had very lame powers and couldn't possibly be a threat now the living breathing weapons of mass destruction maybe there is some need to have cautionary measures in place for if and when such mutants want to commit felony or fraud and no one seems to have a problem with science experiments
3/21/2008 c1 rubyred517
hey I hope you are planning on updating soon!
3/2/2008 c7 46Wolvmbm
Now that was a great chapter and kudos of using the X-men 2 into to Nightcrawler's introduction. :D

I also enjoy the little brawl between Wolverine and Sabertooth, but who is Creed working for; Mr. Sinster Maybe ? :(

Please keep up the good work as this story is still a great read. ;)
2/16/2008 c6 rubyred517
I like the way you made Rogue quite different than what I am used to seeing. I was wonder, if colossus or gambit will make an appearance. If not, then the story seem pretty interesting with or with out them. Anyways I can wait for the next chapter, update soon!
2/10/2008 c6 31White Eyebrow
pretty good cliffhanger. I'll look forward to the next update.
2/3/2008 c6 4LEM
Not bad. Like what I have read so far. Keep on writing.
1/29/2008 c6 46Wolvmbm
Wow I can't believe that the alternative version of Rogue is in this position.

I have to admit that this story is very interesting and I can't wait for what will occur when this new group of X-men face off against the X-men former foes.

I must ask however will the 1.5 version of the X-men be making an apperance within this story ? :(

I encourage you to please contine on with this adventure and I invite you into reading some of my stories within my profile when you get the chance to. :D
10/29/2007 c5 Wolvmbm
Please do tell me that Colossus is witin this story line ?

And what of Magneto and the Brotherhood, and all the other X-men villains are they involve within this alternate story ?

Please continue on wihti this story. :D
11/1/2006 c2 2yellulhchicken
Oh interesting! the ability to activate latent/repressed mutant abilities? or Evolve a current mutation (picachu to raichu)?

Whichever the case, please write more
10/28/2006 c1 1CatLadyinTraining
Oh my! Such a nice find! Tragic though it was. Good writing and characterization so far. I wonder who Charles is going to find to rebuild the team with. Please update soon!
10/28/2006 c1 Fredaric
I liked the complete calm tone of this right up until the end. Curious about what knowledge Tessa gave Emma too...

Keep up the good work.
10/25/2006 c1 2yellulhchicken
Oh nice one! Good one on the cliff hanger as well.