for Fate

9/19/2012 c6 Guest
Doesn't really seem complete...
12/7/2011 c4 57Samhoku
I really like this story. It is different.
11/19/2011 c6 2MCRDanime
You know this is a really good story. You should continue it if you can that is. Update soon!
9/25/2011 c6 4Nerdy Athletic
Update please
1/26/2011 c4 Blah
I'm sorry, but too many girls can 'beat' Alex in a fight, hate him, and can get the better of him in an argument. A good idea for you might be his school getting attacked, and this nice girl that goes there likes him. They shouldn't hate each other at first, because that's really common. It isn't too bad otherwise, and I'm not trying to discourage you, I'm just trying to give some friendly advice to someone I hope will listen to it. Not many will.

WEirdo
1/12/2011 c6 MagicalSocks
I love this story! I know you say in the summary that there aren't going to be any more updates, but do you think you could reconsider? Pleeease :)
1/11/2011 c6 2brightcat12
update
1/28/2009 c6 5jesusfreak100percent
I really like the story! Please update soon! I hope you don't make her better than Alex... Alex just has to be the better spy in my book :) lol
6/11/2008 c6 1Tigercub422
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY! IT IS AWESOME!
5/8/2008 c6 4kaayla lovely
update soon!

its really good =]
5/4/2008 c6 AD
Excellent chapter, that Charity is a bitch! I just wanna hit her so hard! Anyway moving on, excellent chapter. I can't wait to read the next one so keep up the great work and please update again as soon as your able. Good luck for your exams!

Until next time, bye 4 now! :)
4/6/2008 c5 xSecondStarToTheRightx
I like your story, update soon!
3/31/2008 c1 1That Hottie Draco
Lol. that was the only thing i could think of, so if you manage to come up with an alternative to that, itll throw a monkey wrench in to the thought processes of most of your readers, and keep them reading. lol.

and, im kinda petty, i noticed your wrote HP stories...check mine out? its my version of book 7, sorta. lol. im kinda slow at updates (kinda being an understatment) but ive not gotten a single bad review out of 33 so far...lol.

Anyway, keep the story going, this could be very interesting.

~Draco
3/30/2008 c5 That Hottie Draco
Wow. This is going to be an, interesting, story. lol. I have to ask though, is there a point to the animosity between Alex and Chris? my only thought would be its a classic case of haters becoming lovers. lol. anyway, keep it up, id say add soon, but from the looks of it that mite be a bit to hopefully...=p lol.
3/29/2008 c5 AD
Wow an update, its been a long time coming, lol. But it did make it in the end so yes you are 100% forgiven. I love this story its excellent, can't get enough of it and i really can't wait for the next chapter! So keep up the excellent work and please update again as soon as you can.

Until next time, bye 4 now! :)
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »