for The Greatest Gift

9/20 c36 Rebecca Rowland
Thank you for sharing your story with us. I don't normally read much fanfiction that focuses on minor characters or original characters, but I gave this one a shot. While it was a little distracting at time trying to keep up with who all the new characters were, it was an enjoyable read.
3/12/2020 c1 halcumbie
I read this story and 'Full Circle' on the Auelboard several years ago. They were and still are two of my top 10 stories on that site.

Bless you and I hope to read many more of your stories in the future.
10/2/2019 c36 2HPMARIE
Love it!
11/19/2018 c19 BadAZKenB
I'm thoroughly enjoying this story. I read and reread the original series except the last one. It was in my view, a horrible ending for such a good set of books.
Now I can once again read about how so many of my favorite characters may have lived on.
Thank you.
9/23/2018 c36 Guest
Excellent! Too many babies, too many names,that weren’t central to storyfeasible!
5/7/2018 c36 2Erimenthe
I loved the way this story went, with the inclusion of the clan and mixed in with everyone else. It was a great journey (though I didn't like the bad stuff but I know it had to be in there lol) and I felt like I was reading a mini Auel story. Very well done...now off to read the next one.
1/12/2016 c36 25Miriam1
This was a fantastic story! You managed to weave a lot of interesting new characters in among the known characters, and it all happens before "Painted Caves".

I love how you highlighted Lanoga and Lanidar. That was a couple that seriously needed to have their story told, and I'm glad you told it, and managed to do away with their neglectful at best and abusive at worst parents.

You made a LOT of interesting choices, including using a lot of Clan names we were familiar with because of Ayla's original Clan. There were so many ups and downs that this was truly a lovely whirlwind adventure. There were times of peace, there were times of turbulence, and in times of war, there were casualties, as might have been natural in the course of events.

This was beautifully done, and I'm glad to have found it.

1/1/2016 c6 Miriam1
Your take on Brukeval is very different than I'm used to thinking of him. While he might have thought well enough of himself because of his status, he was always self-conscious. It is a bit puzzling to me that he is so very possessive of Lanoga.

I get the idea that he feels that she should be grateful for taking note of her, and potentially raising her status from the lowest to whatever his is. But there are other factors to consider, and he's forgetting the Zeladonii attribute of CHOICE. He's made his choice, but she hasn't chosen him in return.

He's rather a bit more self-possessed in your story than he is in canon. But it is interesting to see how this goes. However, I can't see Brukeval reacting well to either Zeladoni's adoption of Lanoga, or her intention to mate Lanidar.

Brukeval is a dangerous man. I'm not sure what you have in store, but I look forward to reading it, either way.

1/1/2016 c4 Miriam1
Interesting. It never would have occurred to me that Tremeda has indulged herself sexually with Brukeval. It was an interesting choice you made, as was the choice to have killed off all of the other children besides Lanoga's older brother and Lorala.

I'm looking forward to reading further.

12/26/2014 c36 terryie
I loved this. I read and enjoyed "Royal Ward " so I decided to check your profile for any recommendations and saw this. The few Earth's Children fanfics I've read before were not that memorable and there aren't many that I've found. I do hope you revisit "Full Circle" and post it here.
My favorite character has to be Verdegia and her "privilege of age"
Thank you for sharing your imagination
12/18/2014 c36 20LovesRickman
Beyond excellent! I could swear you are Jean Auel in disguise this is so perfect!

Definitely the best EC fix I have read!

MISSY aka LovesRickman
7/26/2011 c8 eaglepri
I wish it was so easy to bring back someone. It is a nice thought.
7/26/2011 c7 eaglepri
What a horrible thing to happen to the young couple. I think thier love for each other will pull them through. They have both been through so much in thier young lives. I believe it has given them thicker skin than most.
7/26/2011 c1 eaglepri
I am really pleased to have found your fic. So far I can tell that it is well written and so far I want to continue. After reading the 6th EC I can tell you I really do need a good story to get that fiasco out of my head. I think I may have found it.
4/22/2011 c1 32Celebwen Telcontar