for Boys don't Cry

10/4/2015 c1 Guest
Oh really, the biggest Zuko nut? I challenge you. If only I could get a story down...
5/2/2015 c1 36PoisonBones
Oh, that's alright, it's not like I needed a heart anyway.
4/7/2015 c1 19InsanityIsClarity
This was amazing.
6/5/2012 c1 26Rebel S2
I'm reviewing because I HAVE to agree about your beliefs about Zuko. Other than that, I really like this fic! This could very well be canon )
4/20/2012 c1 3Prince Silvertongue
OH I KNOW what you mean! I dont like the idea of Zuko becoming Fire Lord but I must seem like the biggest weirdo for saying that I dont want him to end up with ANYONE. Since majority of the people here like to pair him up with someone.. I cant take in all that romance. Romance makes me barf. And I just looooove it when Zuko gets pushed around in fanfics. Yes... maybe I truly am a sadistic person o_O
9/25/2010 c1 A Midsummer Night's Dream
...Zuzu
9/23/2010 c1 23Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714
Good story.
9/15/2010 c1 5Mildly Rabid
I'm right with ya on romance. No me likey. Friendship fics are much more fun to read. Except Kataang. That is a half-friendship romance, so it's just cute.
1/14/2010 c1 5Indigo1100
Oh, beat him into a bloody pulp, please! He would look GORGEOUS. I feel bad for him in this one, though. All alone and lost and with nothing. *Sigh*. But anyway, nice story!
8/31/2009 c1 4things24
I'm a little so-so in the Zutara department, but just like you, I like making Zuko angst, or toture, either one... I like your story it's different.
11/13/2008 c1 1Mirrorfaced
I haven't reviewed this before? Shame on me. D= I love this fic, though I would have been surprised if Zuko had thrown a fit and burned the forest down, this is by far more mature. Hell, I'd withdraw into myself if the one person who I knew gave more than a vulture's arse about me just died in front of me by the hand of my sibling. It's short, but amazing nonetheless and I really enjoyed it. I hope you do write that "Follow Beside" fic that you show as a WIP on your profile. It sounds like a welcome change from just Zutara drama and overdone plots.
5/25/2008 c1 71P.A.W.07
Oh my. I love angst ever so much and especially when it’s well written. Also, I’m also glad you didn’t end this one-shot with a generic ending with Zuko automatically helping Aang; no body changes their beliefs so quickly. Anyway, wonderful job and thank you for posting.
1/19/2008 c1 17Ardala91
Talk about depressing and a way different take then usual, but then talk about amazing! You're description is really good and its great insight into Zuko's mind. Personally, I'm the fan of the whole joinging the gang thing, but this was simply beautiful for sure.
11/28/2007 c1 claire henry
hey I loved this oneshot, and very realitsic(sp) perspective of what Zukos' thinking of, and I personaly agree with fourfourfour I hate both opions of having Zuko jioning his dad or jioning the avatar too celich(sp) for my tastes of choosing either one. I personal belive that if Iroh died then Zuko would try to find himself so that he could turly be able to speak for himself.
4/10/2007 c1 fourfourfourfour
this was great! i loved how u didn't have zuko join aang, but he didn't join his dad either.

i personaly hate both of those opptions very very much!

(although its just too bad that iroh would prob have to die like u wrote for something like this to happen. he's so kool!)
24 Page 1 2 Next »