for Suicide Girl

7/12/2012 c1 18scrumdiddilyumptious
A very bittersweet ending. I think you captured this perfectly.
8/5/2008 c1 BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope
A great story. I liked the part where Danny was a little guilty about making out with the girl.
10/26/2006 c1 8bookwrangler
But what an intro! Wow, did that pack a punch. Great job. Thank you.
10/24/2006 c1 Kelsey
Wow. This is extremely well written. Every sentence paints a picture in my head and I can literally *see* the whole thing. And the last line is an amazing ender. Fantastic job, and I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for your future works in this fandom!
10/24/2006 c1 22sparkyCSI
Very nice. I definitely thought that Danny should have gone for it with her. Great story... :D
10/24/2006 c1 54Girlygirl
Hey,

I loved your story; it was brilliant. I'm not sure if you like Lindsay (I personally do) or not but you didn't in any way bash her even if you dislike her with Danny which is so refreshing to see. The way you write Danny is deep and raw and his pain jumps out at the reader. And even though Aiden finds her way back in only at the end her presents is powerful and you can truly see just how important she is to Danny and how much he misses her. I don't know if you meant to or not but you show that Danny's problems aren't all about Lindsay but about bigger things the first began before her. It's wonderful the perceptive you put the character of Danny and his pain into.

My favorite part:

He sought distraction and escape and all he got was guilt and self-loathing, making him wish he could rewind the whole day and take Mac and Stella’s case instead. He wishes…a lot of things of things, actually. That Lindsay would talk to him. That it wouldn’t bother him when she won’t. That he’d never tried to flirt with the new girl in the first place.

He wishes they’d caught DJ Pratt the first time around.

-Girlygirl
10/24/2006 c1 2ItDBMe
I liked it!
10/24/2006 c1 meadow567
For a second there... I thought 'was Lindsay a victim?'. Then I was like ... how can he have that thought? Aiden... Aiden... Aiden. I miss her. Good job.