for Rain Walk

11/22/2011 c9 7FreedomFallenStar
WOW that was really beautiful! Your portrayal of both characters was soo amazing!

The way Anna's feelings were expressed was just magnificent. Ahh god blesss you this story was more than beautiful it made me think about my life!

Really great job this deserves to be published it's so amazing. I'm hoping to see more stories like this, it was truly beautiful!
2/24/2010 c9 Babsi-Flocke
OMG this story was so sadO.O

but its a good thing it ended well=)
10/21/2009 c9 1gaap237
I love how Yoh manages to frustrate Anna so much.
2/20/2009 c1 29Butterfree
Yeah, I can really see the inspiration that came from a rainy night, both in writing this story and the actual plot of it.

I loved how indepth Anna's thoughts were; they started abstract and very incharacter for her. It was more towards the end that she seemed a little OOC, but other than that, loved the chapter!

~ CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
5/22/2008 c9 3mitsukokawashi
cool! that's so cute!
4/20/2008 c9 13Reaper's Shadow
Fantastic story! I loved it! Keep up the good work!
4/18/2008 c9 24Nightglider-star
hahaha, I love this story so much! *hugs story* I could read this again and again! Definitely one of YohAnna classics
4/1/2008 c9 10Odama Rasendori
Incredible... that's really the only thing I can say for this story. I love how it started with rain and ended the same way. Just reading this story made me feel like continuing on my other stories. The way you wrote it using Anna's perspective and the way she acted almost exactly the way she does in the manga and anime, is truly the work of a genius. You've definitely inspired me to continue my works. May your future stories surpass the illuminating light that this one shines with. Although I'm sure it would be difficult as this is a true masterpiece.
1/19/2008 c9 4xSweetMelodyx
I love this story! You captured their personalities as well, which made me really happy. ^-^
7/13/2007 c1 Pyric
It's very dark and kind of depressing, yet somehow touching at the same time...

Hmm, watch out for shifting tenses, because I think that was the onlyl thing I found wrong. Impressive, to say the least.

I like this.
5/28/2007 c1 Yuki Tsuyami AnnaB
hey author you are awesome. Good job with the story that you made. I was need to review before i change my mine to see if you are good making the story for YOhxAnnaK. And please receive my email. And yet please read my story is called Shaman Queen Spirits power up! By Yuki TSuyami. Thanks again! Ja ne!
4/6/2007 c9 1GenBudoir
Wah~it's done! *sob* XD This really was one of the best stories I've read, and I loved the ending~

YOU ARE AWESOME XDXD
4/3/2007 c9 zrem
I never imagined this day to come...

I dread those words: The End

You- I- Um... Ya see-

...

I have no idea how to put my feelings and thoughts of this chapter on to this review page... It so damn hard!

-But in a good way!

Oh! *slams head on table* ow...

I cant explain how much i've enjoyed this fic the whole way!

I love the way you've written through Anna (i know i've said this before...) It was beautiful!

And truly touching!

Its kinda wierd, you could have two completely different lives if you changed your choices in life!

(If you wanna know what i mean exactly- watch Sliding Doors and read this fic over!)

Flawless chapter defenitely!

Congrats!

Keep it up!

For the final time in this fic :'( :

*~Arianna~*

*hugs*
4/3/2007 c9 rex1yujie
great story a the best protrayal of anna and yoh i have read so far. u have real talent keep writing :) i just hope in the futrue u wont take so long to update. :)
3/31/2007 c9 4Captain Byakuya Kuchiki
Awesome ending. I hope to read more stories from you.

Cheers.