FanFiction.Net
for The Life of a Monk

8/25/2020 c1 Jayjay
Nah man you gotta add another part, it's too sad not to. Surly
5/19/2020 c1 Anant
This is a long time from when this was published. This was really good, but I really wish there was a sequel.
3/25/2020 c1 Guest
So much... I have to say it... Aangst.
I’m sorry.
6/4/2016 c1 Kataang forever
He could at least hopeful ending
7/8/2013 c1 2CloudMinded013
Oh my God this is soooooooo sad that brought tears in my eyes. Please make a second chapter or a sequel to this with Katara and Aang getting back together. Maybe now or after a lot of years. Please do this! Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please !
12/25/2012 c1 7randommonkeyz998
I love it!
6/10/2010 c1 1tmntlover2013
Really good job on thsi story the first tiem I read this story I cried, and I still do so good job.
6/3/2009 c1 10DyingStar
First of all, where's Mai? I kinda wanted to see what her take on all this was. Secondly, nice beginning. I loved the way Aang's reaction and sadness and anger and hatred was written-it really hooked me into reading the rest of the fic, so...great job! :) I also liked Sokka, because he's always awesome. And even though I'm all for the aangst and darkdepressed!Kataang, I hope something good comes out of this. They have that true, epic love, you know what I mean? It has to work out...
12/7/2008 c1 Done baby done
Horrible :(
9/2/2008 c1 1imotel
he man, when is the sequal coming, at this point i could only guess that you have gone off fanfic, due to the latest update of your profile being almost a year ago... well anyway a sequal would be nice

Thanks
8/24/2008 c1 Tenyo-dono
OMG! That was tragic! I must say that was one of the greatest fanfics I have ever read, it really made you feel for aang, and katara... OMG!
7/17/2008 c1 Brown Eggs and Green Ham
ARGGH! ZUKO! :( KATARA! :'( aang... :( wtf? zuko+katara= DOES NOT COMPUTE! DOES NOT COMPUTE!
6/25/2008 c1 4Avatar Wolf
O.O...I don't mean to sound pushy but...CAN YOU HURRY UP WITH THE SEQUEL?..achem...sorry about that. I just had to get that off my chest. Yes I love this story and I almost cried when Katara was reading the second letter. T_T
4/13/2008 c1 aanggirl
I absolutely love this story! when's the sequel coming? Keep up the great work!
3/21/2008 c1 6PagingDoctor502
*tear* That was so sad...yet so good. I knew he left the necklace for her...but I didn't think he would write so much in the letter. I love how you incorporated Sokka into this story because most people just use him as a "What are you doing with my sister" kind of figure. Great writing. Gonna go read the sequel now.
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »