FanFiction.Net
for Because You Loved Me

6/8/2020 c5 12Rouge-Impulstice1
SO CUTE!
12/5/2007 c5 12Prince-in-Disguise
I loved this story, especially the last two chapters. It's so sweet. It's a nice twist to have Cagalli be the one doing the chasing for a change. The song you used will always have a special place in my heart, but I think your story just made it that much more special to me.

Thumbs up for bringing tears to my eyes!
2/17/2007 c1 7Michiyo Hikari
First of all... I don't like you! I was supposed to do homework... but your fic pulled my interest... XD;;

“Your blonde hair looks great and smells like divine, but can you move it a bit so I can see properly?”

- Ahahaha, I gotta laugh at that. XD Awesome quote~

"… their innocence and baby-ness"

- Hahahah! XD I'm a girl and not really a big fan of pink but that is soo true.

Nice fic overall, of course there are still room for improvements but it's pretty good nonetheless. =D Keep it up!
1/20/2007 c5 3condemned-2-fate
definitely awesome.

Cagalli deserves the role you gave her! ;)

she's definitley a dominating character and it's nice to see her more outgoing and having a main role in comparason to Athrun.

loved it.

plus, very cute ending.

it definitely wrapped up the story nicely.
1/19/2007 c5 4Lune-diamant
So cute! And so sad! Don't read me wrong; I loved it!. This story was so powerful! It has a soul and it really touched me! I'm speechless (for once, lol). Bravo! is all I can say, I guess now.
1/19/2007 c3 Lune-diamant
This one-shot is so good! I like the style: the wrting and the story. It's the way jealousy should be taken care of...it's the way life should be. Your story brings a lot to our imagination (mine atleast). Great job!
1/19/2007 c2 Lune-diamant
Once again, this one-shot is really interesting. It's was funny (Athrun sure wants to see her in a dress! Boys and their fantasms, lol I'm joking) Honestly, it's great! This new side of Athrun is really funny and suites him.
1/19/2007 c1 Lune-diamant
Well. I wanted to read what you write since some time now and here's my comment: you're style is amazing! I really like this one-shot. You perfectly captured the characters' personality and used it to make this funny and sweet story! It's great!
12/13/2006 c5 10risingsundynasty
Another great story! Keep up the good work!
12/13/2006 c3 risingsundynasty
Nice one-shot! I love it!

btw, have u reviewed my AxC one-shot? please do?
11/26/2006 c5 22Smokey-eyed-Beauty
OMG! It's broadway!@#$%^&*! Seriuosly though, the whole idea was cute and all, but it ended up being a cliche ripped off from a Disney movie (which is not good, by the way). I'd comment on the whole Celine Dion thing, but nah, I think I've been a little harsh. Hope you don't mind, this is supposed to be constructive. If I'm not doing this right, then tell me!
11/25/2006 c5 1kimborliee
aww thats such a sweet ending! was kinda expecting a lil more cagalli and athrun action but its still a great fic! hope ull continue on with ur one shots ^^!
11/25/2006 c5 945466
Aww...so cute.
11/25/2006 c5 2Cari-Akira
lol... very nice story! =] hehehe... i liked it... and ye.. kinda OOC..., but. i liked hiow you made Cagalli chase Athrun back... just lkike you said. glad that they can be together again! x] lol.. and the duet part was prety cool hehehe... glad that Cagalli sent that eail and eveyhting! =] thanks for upadting!
11/21/2006 c4 1mY pHoEnIx tEaRs11
omg...I LOVED IT!...plz plz plz make part 2 soon...oh poor cagalli...i will be waiting in anticipation...oh and by the way...U rock even more...lol

...\mm/...to much rock for one hand baby...yahoo...lol

forever tru