for NameCalling

3/18/2005 c1 27Nota Lone
Lordly lou is he disturbed. :P I blame violent video games. :) A very nice rant/poem. I feel like calling him a name. Hm, oh! Fartnugget! *is chased by Dilly obsessed friend* Sorry, this is rather scary, leaving now.
10/3/2004 c1 Emily
O...I GET it now.

*smirk*
10/23/2002 c1 23Rae chan1
Wow. Love it! It sounds something that our beautiful Dilly-sama would say, too. I just hope he never says that to me... ::protects neck::

~~Rae chan
10/10/2002 c1 2Summer M
wow!

you can rythmn pretty good!

the poem was way cool!

hey! I love Dilly too!

so check out my fanfiction!
10/9/2002 c1 7o4o86
haha!~!~ this is really funny^^...u know, it's funny, no matter what you write, it always seems to be really really really good...(sigh*)..wish i could be like that...
8/30/2002 c1 24Sniper Wolf and Her Sniper
How can you write such good poetry? *Ur on my fav author's list now* This is great! So deep! Great job!
8/30/2002 c1 SariL2
... evil.

love it, i cant believe i didnt type anything for this when i first read it. i like read this a year ago and i didnt review i feel so bad now. this must be my favorite dill poem out there, thank you.
8/22/2002 c1 Sesshoumarusgirl
YAAAAY!

lovely poem! I'm gonna print it! ^_-

*does so* Now I can show ALL my friends!
8/8/2002 c1 3Karkahn
Very good! It fits Dilly perfectly! Your a very good author!
5/24/2002 c1 Karkahn
Very interesting... I really enjoyed this poem, your a great writer, I personally can't write poems worth crap.
3/27/2002 c1 Mikio
oookayyyy... i'll make it fast: O_O;;;;;

lol. reaaly fast, nope? but great! Dily's sooo cool! you should try the same on Folken! ^_^

MK
3/10/2002 c1 Kenju-Shin
perfect! simply perfect!
2/23/2002 c1 penwalker
oooooh! that's definitely dilandau! i like the last stanza! that was so...eerie and kewl! lol. sorry, i'm ranting. oh, and i thought that your nc-17 was good too! i don't normally read stuff like that, but i liked it.
2/10/2002 c1 1FinalError
*gawks* oh my god! That was good! How the hell did you get everything to ryhme? *dances around*
1/16/2002 c1 Kesshi
I love this poem. I've read it about ten times

now. I'm going to print it out. To bad I can't show my friends. They'd freak out. I don't think they really understand how deep into that big black hole I can go. Then again, I've never told them. Great job.
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »