FanFiction.Net
for Linguistic Troubles

4/27/2016 c1 walmar
Looks like the makings of a good story, hope there is more
1/24/2009 c1 101Eraman
good story, i don't have french in school but i have spanish and sometimes i hate it... isn't it enough to learn english(swedish is my first language) again good story would like more of it!
2/12/2008 c1 9DanceOfTheEntWives
poor scott! i hate french too! and to think it's supposed to be my second language while english is my third! O_o but hey does john have to sound like a know-it-al? he isn't like that normally (as far as i know)
11/4/2006 c1 68Erin Elric
Very good update soon.
11/3/2006 c1 mshobgoblin
Hey, nice start! I really enjoyed the way you have portrayed the boys, how they know each other, and care so much. (and the way Jeff deals with John). I am hopeless in language classes as well...so I can relate with Scott!

Looking forward to the next chapter, I hope you won't make us wait too long!

Hob x
11/3/2006 c1 43Kate Maxwell
hey! great work! I cant wait to see what John is going to do to help Scott learn his languages, always a running joke amongst the Thunderbirds that Scott can't speak many languages comepared to John!

How about you find someone to beta-read for you if you're having trouble finding errors, a fresh pair of eyes is always welcome when it comes to looking for errors amongst your own writing!

I hope you're updating soon, like I am nearly ready to post my fic! See ya!
10/31/2006 c1 20MarvellouslyWondrous
aww this is cute, well done and OH!

I do so hate those Cumulative frequency diagrams! Im studying them in school at the moment and they're terribly confusing, I can relate to Virgil Whole heartedly :(, and im sure half the people in my math class would share the same sentiment.

And it's a fact that when it comes to writing, boredom comes only sencond to passion when dealing with motivation. :D bare that in mind on a boring day and you may produce your best work yet!

lmao keep it up dude and i expect to see more from you soon kay'! lmoa May the fandom force be witcha! x bex
10/30/2006 c1 Cutiepie2191
Good start! Update soon please!:)
10/30/2006 c1 13Lillehafrue
Nice start! Poor Scotty...I know how he feels, I struggled with French too. And to have his younger brother tutoring him...yeah, bet that goes over well.

Loved the byplay between Alan and Gordon! Out of the mouths of babes!

Keep going, I'd like to see what happens next.