for In Your Eyes Trilogy: The Light

That was good.
7/20/2020 c8 Amberlina0418
love it! so cute!
2/15/2012 c8 136ReluctantSlashFan
I hadn't given much thought to Michael and Liz, but this story made a shipper out of me :D

Thanks for writing it

Bye
11/2/2010 c1 6laura loom
That chapter made me want to punch Max where the sun don't shine!
7/30/2009 c1 17Caerylin
Nice! :) Off to read part 2, please tell me you're going to finsh the series off?
2/9/2009 c8 1nightshadowlife
I love this story! I can't wait to start on the sequel! Please keep up the writing I love the work you've done!
12/23/2008 c8 1silvrwish111
Love it!

Already reading the heat...
11/9/2007 c8 4KileaRaven23
Aw, how sweet. I liked the chapter. It was good and it made me laugh, too.
7/25/2007 c8 23sunshine-faery
Brilliant! I loved it! *goes to read second part*
7/18/2007 c8 CedarPineSpruce
Lovely!

Great pace, plot and character exploration. I'm so happy to see that there is a sequel to read.

Have you thought of posting this at polar attraction dot com ?
7/14/2007 c8 2akka
wow i really enjoyed reading this fic. i never knew michael and liz would be so great keep up the good work. :)
5/31/2007 c7 4KileaRaven23
Aw, finally they get it. So, Michael's powers are a little out of control in the end. I wonder what that means.
5/21/2007 c6 KileaRaven23
What? Nice chapter, but a cliffhanger? Oh, well, at least there's another chapter.
5/18/2007 c8 ParkerEvanss
That was such a sweet chapter. I really like how you rounded it all out. Liz's "my heart smiles" deal kind of struck me as just a little off, but I really enjoyed the sentiment. And you definitely pulled it through by putting it on Michael's resolution. All together, it was an awesome fic.
5/18/2007 c7 ParkerEvanss
I'm so glad you decided to make Max be decent. And I love the whole adventure that happened while they were on their quest and the second adventure after it. The end of this chapter was perfect, with just a hint of future intrigue. Good job ;)
55 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »