for The Long Road Home

2/3/2019 c1 gabyhyatt
Good fic, please update soon
11/8/2018 c4 Scarlett1974
Dont leave this unfinished.
9/25/2018 c4 Francis-rose
Damn it I hate unfinished stories
8/21/2018 c4 gumper
Really well done - and I definitely prefer this take on Rhett’s abandonment...he gets her safely to the house, it’s still standing, he clearly cares about her, the bedroom scene flows naturally (with none of that “be my mistress” stuff), he gets a letter to her with instructions if needed... go, Rhett!

It’s been years but perhaps one day you will continue on with it - it would be great to see where they go from here - excellent beginning.
2/23/2017 c4 Guest
Im so dissapointed this is not finished! I loved all of the chapters. Totally believable that he would see that she gets to tara safely before joining the army and love their intimacy whichwas really well written. Shame your not around anymore love your work - twilight is one of my favs. Well done

Kat
5/25/2014 c4 Guest
Please continue it be interesting to see if she pulls out the letter. Or will Rhett write another one?

Keep the good work.
12/7/2012 c4 Guest
Please continue love to see where you take this story. Thanks
5/24/2012 c4 Athenais Penelope Clemence
very nice! update please!
9/18/2011 c4 1wickedwms
I saw your recent post on the GWTW archive and I hope your revived interest in this fandom means you might continue with this story. It is very good and Twilight is one of my favorite GWTW fanfictions. I am sure you will make many readers happy if you again take up the reigns of this story and see it through. It is always sad when good stories remain in fanfiction limbo.
7/2/2010 c4 3Animagus-Steph
So, I realize it's been three years since you've updated ... but I would like to continue this for two reasons:

#1) I hated Cold Mountain because Inman was a deserting coward, and I can't respect deserting cowards

#1a) I suspect that Rhett's not a deserting coward

#2) It's so different than the rest of the stories on here and has incredible potential. I love the idea that you've started, even if Charles Frazier did it first.

Please consider updating!

Stephanie
5/8/2009 c4 2CCgwtw
What? That's it? No more? Geez, what a cliffhanger. I can see you haven't updated in 3 years, so I doubt I'll get an ending to this story, but I'm crying out for one. I just found your stories and read Twilight earlier today and now this. I'm off to read the 2 others now. I love your writing. It is absolutely wonderful!
2/15/2009 c4 KattieScarlet
I really like this story please continue!
1/12/2009 c4 30SparrowsFlight
I really love this story and although you haven't done anything with it in years, I can always hope that your muse shall return and you'll drop an unexpected update in! ;) Great work.
10/25/2008 c4 3BlaqueCat13
This is almost 2 years old, did you ever finish this story, or do you have it at another website? If so, where? I would like to read the continuation.
9/10/2008 c4 2Mrs. Rhett Butler
omg i love your story. please update soon ^_^
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »