for Of Lions and Secrets

8/19/2010 c1 49Ninja Master
Great ch!
12/9/2008 c2 14Tendolover
that was pretty good. I can't wait to read the rest.
10/26/2008 c2 3storylistener
Don't make the mistake of thinking "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" is the first book in the series! That honor goes to "The Magician's Nephew" in which Narnia is created, the Witch starts being evil and the Wardrobe is made at the end. Basic things to set up the rest of the series and a good story in it's own right. It's a pet peeve of mine when people forget this because it and "A Horse and His Boy" are my favorites in the series. Nice begining, but a little rushed I think. GOOD JOB and WRITE MORE SOON!
10/7/2008 c2 1AshyFan12
This is a good story, you should write more of it, cuz I'd love to hear what else happens! I haven't copied you, but ages ago I also have written a Harry Potter/Narnia crossover, but yours is probably better ;) Great Story!

Josie x :]
9/9/2008 c2 2ohtwo94
omg. i like it i love it continur it
9/9/2008 c1 ohtwo94
omg. harrys a prince
6/17/2008 c2 ROBERT-19588
Why is Dobby not helping Harry?

Will Harry be a High-King?
5/9/2008 c2 Notebooks
omg this is good! this is one of the few harry potter/narnia story i like. i usually like it when the pevensies r younger but this is gd!
5/9/2008 c2 2Proof of Nothing
Nice story.. Hope you'll update soon! =)
8/28/2007 c2 7Needless Noodles
Oh, how I wished you'd continued with this. It's great so far.
7/20/2007 c2 AmethystSiri
Great story, will you be continuing it?
5/5/2007 c2 18mae-E
this seems so interesting. keep up the good work.

be interesting to see how harry's life changes with these new turn of events. what he thinks when he first sees narnia and what his firends will think. also does this mean he know has backup in he big fight ahead?
4/24/2007 c2 LGM
cant say ive seen to many narnian/hp crossovers.

this is good, wouldlike an update if at all possibly.

i do have a question though, does it follow any sort of time line in regards to the books?
11/14/2006 c2 7JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre
*bounces up and down* I'm so happy! an update! *does happy dance while hugging Aslan plushie* I'm the happiest girl in the world!
11/14/2006 c2 mesaqt