for Behind the Curtain

8/8/2016 c8 3SixOneSixZERO
Awesomely possible...
3/3/2008 c8 13icebreather
I've read the first bits of this before, and don't recall if I left a review. Shame on me if I didn't! It's thoroughly enjoyable. You have a wonderful way with dialogue, and I very much like your take on these scenes.
7/10/2007 c8 d0nquxi0te
Hey! Great story, I love how you are weaving original content with canon.

Quick (possible) correction, however; you write "With all that cash, he’d be able to buy more cloths and guns, anyhow, he thought with a smirk." Did you possibly mean clothes?
5/9/2007 c8 Yvaughn
I'm really enjoying these - very much in-character, and they fit in nicely with the actual episodes. Not to mention, the more I watch the Jayne/River scenes, the more I'm sold on a possible future Rayne. Thanks!
5/7/2007 c8 3NajaMoonshadow
These are great! Are there more? I hope so, cause I'm really enjoying reading them! Hope to see more soon! Naja
5/2/2007 c8 9DruidLass
She lives! Yay for updates! Are you going to do more with "Ariel"? Or move onto something else. I'd love to see more sections dealing with this episode. Great new chapter, can't wait for the next!

-Druid
5/2/2007 c8 30Half-elf
I liked it, it fits well with the character. But, I have to wonder, if I'm the only one who doesn't think that the money played that big a role. (Not that it didn't play some role.) I just think that his worry about the rest of the crew (hidden behind his manly anger) had more to do with it. Ok, at least his concern for Kaylee and Inara 'cause Zoe can take care of herself Wash and Mal can take care of himself. Maybe I'm just giving him too much credit? Anyways, still like the chapter.
5/2/2007 c8 9Hebi R
Happy to get a post from you again!
5/2/2007 c8 18Lady Aphadriel-order of the kai
I was wondering how you would handle this situation. Good job! Can't wait to see more.
5/2/2007 c8 10Gem588
I love this series, but this one made me really sad. Unless that anger and hatred was self-directed (doesn't sound too much like it)- he felt little or no remorse. Bad Jayne. Are you going to continue this? There's certainly enough material in "Ariel" for there to be multiple parts for this ep. Are you going to give us back Christmas and let Jayne emotionally redeem himself, even a little? Pretty please?
2/16/2007 c1 Gem588
I've been keeping up with these and loved them all, but "War Stories" is my favorite. You filled that gap perfectly between Jayne opting out and showing up weaponed to the max! Such a pleasure to read.
2/16/2007 c7 9CamelotGirl
I like your explanation for why Jayne joined it - it seems like a spot on reason that would motivate Jayne to risk death, he is, after all, very protective of Kaylee. I like how this story develops a sublte Rayne - although I admit I LOVE how they got tegther in Angel. SHe was the cutest baby ever and hope you consider a sequel.
2/13/2007 c7 debbieja
so River was the one that got Jayne to go rescue Mal. I find it interesting that he said he'd throw her brother off the ship but not her. Wonder if it was his own death or the thought of her changing that motivated him to go
2/10/2007 c7 2razzzledazzzle
I loved the part where River was talking about "all the kings horses and all the kings men..." Such a creepy line. Perfect for River.
2/10/2007 c7 18Lady Aphadriel-order of the kai
Aw, he's starting to trust her. So adorable! Update soon!
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »