for Kim Possible: The End

6/8/2020 c1 1LazyAz
This is exceptional! Thank you for sharing this.
5/15/2020 c36 166whitem
Oh Wow. I hadn't realized I didn't read the end of this. How the heck did I do that?

What an AWESOME way to end this!

Just one question... Were you originally planning on ending this story in this manner? It doesn't really matter I guess, because this ending seemed... logical.

Thanks so much for this story!
1/18/2020 c36 19the archduke
You did it! I'm so proud of you, you actually finished this magnificent story! Tears were shed, smiles were smiled and I want to say thank you for sticking with this for so long and creating such an enjoyable experience for me and for everyone else who has read this. Congratulations and thank you!
1/12/2020 c36 theSadOldOne
This was a really good story. I realized I cared about the characters when I almost stopped reading a few times (was concerned for the characters safety).

I'm sad to see from your profile that you don't intend to make anymore of these awesome stories. Well I'm off to read your other works.
12/6/2019 c36 3CelendilAU
I knew as soon as I saw the notifications in my email that I had to save this to read it in the right place at the right time or I’d be a blubbering mess at work and people would ask questions... and I’m glad I did because oh BOY the feels..

You stuck a really beautiful landing here. It’s been one of my favourite saddest stories to reread occasionally, watching and hoping that the end would be ‘good’ and you absolutely nailed it in my eyes. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story with us, it’s been a crazy ride.

Boo-yah.
11/14/2019 c36 16DrCyrusBortel
A beautiful ending. And it happened almost in real time too! Slightly contrived, but appropriately so, given the subject matter, tone and timeframe of the story.
I was hoping we would eventually explore Mariko's reaction to the knowledge that her mother was responsible for the death of Kim Possible - that was an emotional scene I was looking forward to; but the ending is satisfying regardless. Kim got to keep her promise.
11/14/2019 c36 56MrDrP
Well, there's a lot to say.

First off, you managed to land the plane safely, which, after this long, involved, complicated, and engrossing journey is quite a feat. I'm impressed.

I'm still a bit amazed that a 4k story I wrote inspired this magnum opus. One thing that really struck me is how the long breaks between the postings of the later chapters worked to your advantage. Mariko really did grow up and as she did, we could appreciate the changes in her life - and the blackouts experienced by Kim.

This story is both a deathfic - Kim's dead, that's all there is to it - but also an affirmation of life, as seen in Mariko's story, and that of Ron and the others. What really makes all this powerful is that the light is leavened by darkness. Even if Kim P. is reincarnated as Kim S-R, she remains dead. Then there's Mr. Dr. P; it hurt to see him go.

Mariko is a well developed, finely constructed original character, something that is not seen all too often in fan fiction. You have my admiration.

Still, at the heart of this story is the bond between Kim and Ron, and then that between Kim and Mariko. Best friends, true friends, friends forever, down but never out.
11/10/2019 c35 JLBShecky
You know, seeing the close to this story feels a bit like the closing on a chapter on my life and the author notes from chapter really had me thinking about how much has changed in my own life throughout the duration of this story. Even now, nearly 12hrs later, seeing the end of KP's adventures and the emotions and memories that they brought up feel like something will long stick with me, as had much of this story.

Thanks for this tale, mysteries, its ups, its downs and all the feels that it has brought through the years. Seeing it conclude and feels a bit like saying goodbye to an old friend, and I don't know how many times throughout this review that the emotions have brought a tear or two to my eyes. It has been an honor to get to see this story on through to its completion.

Regards,
JLBShecky
11/9/2019 c36 Magic Flying Spud
It takes guts to finish something long since abandoned, since generally you lose audience and views in hiatuses. Learning that the hard way with my stuff, so congrats on finishing it!
11/9/2019 c36 4CajunBear73
Yeah, I thought so...She wasn't really gone.

And she's bringing so much joy to those who remember Kimberly Ann Possible, as Kim Stoppable-Renton grows into the life awaiting her with so much of the Kim who preceded her melding/meshing into the woman she's going to be.

But for now, she's in Heaven, with Heaven waiting far down the road.

CB73
11/9/2019 c36 26Sentinel103
The circle of life comes back.

ST-103
11/9/2019 c35 4CajunBear73
Recovery and life continuing on, Kim and Mariko compare notes of incomplete passages of Kim's red-zoning out and leave it unresolved.

As Mariko waits for her child to come into the world, it appears to be hiding from Kim's attempts to 'visit' with little Booger when tapping to the outer world.

When Mariko's time to bring the little one into the world comes, Kim's time has come to an end. Sorrowful is the passage and raging against the words of those who mark such mystical sleep, Mariko says goodbye to someone who's been more of a Mom to her than Blood.

But, mysteries of the mystical tell me Kim is not gone forever...

CB73
9/7/2018 c34 19the archduke
Gosh, what a ride. I love your Kim - such a good person. 12 years - what a trip. Thanks for continuing this for so long you're a legend ️
8/21/2018 c34 4sparrowhawk63
I've just spent two days reading this in it's entirety, work being the only reason for stopping. At my age, I'm still surprised by the hold these characters have on me.

I know we're heading for the finish line, but some of our friends still need some closure. Kim's parents, especially Ann.

Bonnie. Please. She has more than earned it.

In truth, I just don't want this to end, even though Kim's "mission" is nearing it's completion.

Easily goes into the faves. Will be here when the next chapter comes. Keep on keeping on!
8/19/2018 c34 166whitem
Wow... just, wow. I knew it had been quite a while, but 323 days? Had to refresh my memory of the previous 2 chapters before reading this.

But... you know what? This was well worth it! But don't take that as I'll wait ANOTHER 323 days.

Now that Mariko provided that 'bridge' between Kim and her family and Ron, I only hope that doesn't cause her to blink-out again. (don't know what else to call it) I can see a Possible opportunity for Kim to actually talk to Ron through Mariko. I really hope this happens, you know, since I'm a sentimental old fool.

So anyway, GREAT chapter, and I'll wait for the next no matter how long it takes.
559 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »