for God Bless the Broken Road

8/5/2013 c1 68TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne
LOL! I can't believe I never noticed this one before.

Song Fics aren't my thing, but you did a nice job with this one,
2/26/2012 c1 8bbraeislove
I always tear up when I hear of Robin's parents dying, and loved how you put that in as well :). Very sweet!
6/15/2010 c1 15Novus Ordo Seclorum
I really enjoyed this songfic. You did a very nice job with using the song lyrics to compliment your writing as opposed to using the lyrics to prop up your plot. I felt that the song fit well and added an emotional air to the feelings Robin is going through.

One of the details I enjoye dthe most was probably the media swarm after the engagement. I have noticed that, in many stories, the Titans are treated like outsiders. Even though they are surrounded by an air of mystery, they would be well-known throughout the city they protect. I liked that you brought that to the table. Great job!
12/10/2009 c1 4Twilighthippie1
Aw! I really loved this, it is really good!

I love RobinxStarfire!

~Twilighthippie1 =)
9/12/2009 c1 23Star of Airdrie
very sweet, nicely done.

LJ
10/2/2008 c1 17FrostFaerie
That was actually very good. I've never heard that song before, but it's good too. I like the part where Beast Boy was right in Starfire screaming so loud. That was funny =^.^= Great job.
6/24/2008 c1 4Matters of No Consequence
Oh! I love this story! I found in snowstar's profile.(yeah, I'm one of the few who read those stuff..hahah..) Did you know this story is her ONLY favorite story? I mean, if I had a reviewer like that, I'd feel like the most important author on Fanfic!

Okay, back to the story. As I have mentioned before, I love it! And the song..hmm..the lyrics seem familiar..like I've heard it before..hmm..anyways,

GOD bless!
6/5/2008 c1 3azarielthebladed
I had a similar idea, but I wanted to use it as a BB/Rae story.

Well done, though, I conmend you on a job well done.
4/25/2008 c1 178ttfan111robstar1
aw! that was so romantic! *cries* love it!
2/22/2008 c1 2Prince V
W00T! "Counter-RnR"...

Aw...sweet, well written and funny-“Yes Robin, I will gladly marry you!” she screamed- lol, BB was right!

BTW...thx for the review...not really sure how you found such an old story, as people usually just look at the recent uploads but i'm glad you did. After all those stupid flames I was starting to lose faith in that the flames affect me...just that thats all I had gotten for so long that I was starting to lose hope that I would get noticd by anyone but idiots lol. so, thanks again and GOD bless.

~Apahty is Death

-Prince V
1/26/2008 c1 20Purple Sky Juliet
Good Job, I liked it!
8/28/2007 c1 5Stargirl7
That was great! Very well-written, and very sweet...I do love Robin and Starfire being together these days...I'll check out the other one shortly, although ANYTHING with BB in it must be read! :)

TTYL,

StAr
8/26/2007 c1 3ThePassionOfTheRose
...Fluffy...

I like it...
6/17/2007 c1 45Marcelle Hvidsteen
Very nice story, very relistic. I loved the way Starfire asked for the ring for. It waould probarly be thw way she woudl ask for it. :) Nice.
12/18/2006 c1 1snowstars