FanFiction.Net
for When Angels Commit

3/6/2018 c2 55Lady-T1987
Wow no words are good enough for this story. So amazing. Nice job.
3/16/2014 c2 1991-Old-school-kid
Like the story so fast! Hope u continue writing this story! I'd love to read more!
6/12/2010 c2 609Ghostwriter
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
8/15/2007 c2 Meggie
You have a lot of talent and I hope you update this story soon. It really has something different about it. Great stuff!
5/4/2007 c2 Chanelle Summer
Take a bow, Mali!

Finally-an update- and all though well worth the wait, I am hopeful that you will see how beautiful this story is and how it was created to be finished.

The thing that stands out most in this chapter is the strength of your imagery and your solid use of colorful language. It’s poetry, really! What I find this does, is that it holds the reader to the emotion- they’re unable to forget for a moment that this story is really about pure sorrow. Every description, from the human senses, from the physical world- they all meld together to form a constant reminder of each character’s pain and reaction. Perhaps it could retract a little from the actual happenings within the piece, but I think this story is more about the emotional and relationship journey, rather than about people moving from a to b.

I enjoyed the interaction between all the rangers, and I found the scene between Jason and Hayley surprisingly insightful and heart-tugging. It showed a raw truth about times of heartache: even when things are chaotic, that doesn’t cancel out ‘negative’ human emotions. People still feel resentment, shame and self-pity at times, no matter how strongly they want to resist it. It’s all human nature. And I think you captured that aspect best in that particular scene.

I found the scene with the Dino rangers to be a welcome break, in a way. I liked how despite the situation, Conner still had brief thoughts about Kira and his uncomfortable ways with Trent. Once again, it fit right into that realistic, human emotion thing I was talking about before.

Brilliant scene with Kimberly and Tommy’s ‘ghost’ and it was a *genius* way to have the pair communicate without realizing they were doing so. Seeing as though Tommy is dead and the couple cannot speak with each other in reality, it really was a very clever inclusion. By far the chapter’s most powerful scene. It was painful- in an exceptional, emotionally charged way- to ‘watch’ Tommy touch Kimberly, to console her, to stroke the place of their child. Goosebumps.

Good choice to end the chapter with Jason and Kim. I think the chapter prior to that scene did well to show the direct aftermath of Tommy’s death, and so I think the final scene was a good way of showing the start of what I’m sure will be the intervention- the beginning of Kimberly’s rescue from her unbelievable misery. So very realistic, once again- Kim pushing Jason away, telling him to leave. And to know that Tommy is standing there watching it all, was just…breathless.

Beautiful chapter. I know you’re all ready working on the next chapter, and if I can encourage you any more so, please let me know…I’m only an IM away ;-)

~Chanelle~
5/3/2007 c2 rosebudjamie
love it, please update really soon
5/3/2007 c2 Geena
Great story, so sad! Update soon!
5/3/2007 c2 icstars
great story, this is just really well written! you're a very good writer. the scenes with kim/tommy and then when jase was helping kim were just wow. i read the first chapter a long time ago and thought you might not update again so i am really glad you are back with this. please update soon cos i think i'm really gonna love this.
5/2/2007 c1 4DreamsOfGold
OMG, I just about cried! That was so well written, I absolutely love it!
5/2/2007 c2 1GinaStar
I understand completely..My mom had a mild stroke in January so I know what you are dealing with! Hope *your* mom is doing better! I look forward to Chapter 3!
5/1/2007 c2 56Vodams
Still making me cry over here..please keep going!
4/9/2007 c1 littlewhitelie91
are you updating this soon?
1/17/2007 c1 BabyInu 317
CHPTER 2,CHAPTER 2,CHAPTER 2,CHAPTER 2,CHAPTER 2!

Aneyways put horses into the story!

keep up the good work!
12/15/2006 c1 3Expelli-Effie
love the story please update soon , depresing but i like it cant wait to, see more

luv ya

em
12/11/2006 c1 25MagCat
This was an awesome chap., the way you wrote it spoke volumes to me and I'm sure you put a lot of hard work into this so good job. Update soon!
22 Page 1 2 Next »