for Life is odd

3/18/2007 c4 13Olaf74
Brilliant. Absolutely Brilliant. Please continue it very soon!
3/15/2007 c1 odd
this is so boring and gross

Harry is too cute to be gay
2/25/2007 c3 anonymous
why the hell are you chapters so small, you could easily fit all three chapters into one!
2/23/2007 c3 snowlight144
sounds intereting
2/20/2007 c3 3SILVERFOX KTREVA
this is a great story please continue and how could you get remy court up in it that is cruel
2/17/2007 c3 Rebecca
I like the idea you have, but I think you should work a bit more on your writing.

You should stay away from long paragraphs like the one you had unless its discription or something. Its very confusing when you have Ron and Harry speaking to each other in the same paragraph (that's something that is never done in writing, although it is a common new-writer mistake). Everyone the speaker changes, a new paragraph starts to put it simple.

Also, you shuld try to write longer chapters.

In this chapter you have four paragraphs (although the last one should could for at least three with the different characters speaking). With such short chapters it will really chop your story up, every time time passes in your story that isn't important you don't need to start a new chapter, you can simply put something there is symbol that a time lapse has occured.

♣Becca♀
2/12/2007 c3 Persefone88
I must say I was extremley dissapointed to see how this story turned out. The plot did sound very promising when you first explained it but it has sertenly not lived up to my hopes about a good story.
2/10/2007 c3 1crazysquirl
yay!
2/10/2007 c3 reader
Hello, HI think your story has potential but have you ever heard of something called LONGER CHAPTERS? I'd rather wait and get a longer one than what you have produced so far, and another thing, are you trying to rush the story You're moving way fast here! Think about it, in the meantime I'll await your nest update
2/9/2007 c1 Belladonna16
Actually it's not Virginia OR GineRVa... it's GineVRa... G I N E V R A. (people reverse the r and the v all the time, but it's definitely GINEVRA, NOT GINERVA, as per JK Rowling) :)

Longer chapters/etc would be nice...
2/9/2007 c2 12Beyl
One: Ginny's name is not Virginia, it's Ginerva, verified by J.K Rowling in an interview after the second book was released. Two: shorter chapters make for bad storys, I know from expirence on another name.

Overall it was alright.

Update soon and maybe you'll get a better review.
1/7/2007 c1 1horntail07
i really think you should do this story, it's a wonderful idea by landunderwave. Hope to have more chapters to review soon, Horntail
1/1/2007 c1 3LandUnderWave
Can't wait to read more... Although I'm going to have to. :D Thanks!

Lilz
12/4/2006 c1 Persefone88
Yay! Go for it!
11/30/2006 c1 Merrymow
I was wondering when you're going to update.
97 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »