for How I Feel About You

12/13/2007 c1 113Tiger5913
Hehe, well, I actually like Ace x Lexi, but this was cute. :P Danger is funny, like Daffy back in the day. Oh dear, it seems like he has the same preference for older women as you do, huh? *giggles* Maybe one day you could write an Ace x Lexi fic? I hope? ^^
4/16/2007 c1 4Honey Bear
The story was short, sweet and very neat. I enjoyed it.
11/10/2006 c1 502Zarius
Could do with a little extending, it's a good idea, and it's rare in this section of fanfiction (I've actually been a fan of this couple since the beggining of the series, as bad as it initially was before it recently improved in the second season), you obviously can write very well in terms of detailing the build-up and the final exchange, maybe you could include a few flashbacks to instances of the pair, and a few original moments also in "flashback" mode, or maybe a much more laid out story that does'nt rush to conclusions the way this did.

Don't get me wrong, I like it, but you seem capable of more.
11/6/2006 c1 38PurpleCobra247
And I thought Ace and Lexi made a better pairing. Anyway, I love this fic. It's really cute. Keep up the good work.
11/6/2006 c1 24Jessi the Fangirl
Aww, man! I wanted to write the 100th LU fanfic! Ah, well, I wasn't going to write them two fics any time soon anyway.

YAY, 100th FIC! Congrats! And it was awesome too! ^_^
11/6/2006 c1 3kaejae
Woot! 100th story!

Although I'm a Lexi/Ace shipper, I liked this one :) Good job!

I'm such a sucker for romance stories XD
11/6/2006 c1 warprince2000
11/6/2006 c1 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Very nice yet still respecting each Loonatic's personality.

Keep the good writing.