for 100 Ways To Annoy The InuGang

12/3/2006 c8 10Hpfreak94
Kinky-ho Thats Funny! I Hate Kikyou , and even if I didn't that would Funny.
12/3/2006 c9 Hpfreak94
What adout 'Kagome's having Inuyasha's Kid?' That Would tick off Kouga big time! This a funny story
12/1/2006 c6 jessica
hey just so you know you spelled fluffys name wrong

its s-e-s-s-h-o-u-m-a-r-u

bye
11/30/2006 c9 Orange Bolt
WOO HO! hahaha, it was an accident lol update soon!
11/30/2006 c2 AngelicCrystal
I MUST agree with u. I ABSOLUTELY LOATH KIKYO! by the way, i love your stories .
11/26/2006 c8 koga123
great so far!
11/25/2006 c8 Orange Bolt
another great chapter! update son
11/21/2006 c8 ThatzRune
I HATE KIKYO TOO! HOW DOES THE BARBIE SONG HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH SESSHOMEARU?

IT WAS VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY FUNNY! ^_^
11/21/2006 c7 3Slowlytheblooddrips
Oh I've got one! It's for Sesshomaru:

Repeatdely stretch your arms out and close in on him while saying "Do you need a hug?" if he tells you "no" then scream at the top of your lungs "YES YOU DO YOU MEANIE! YOU NEED THE BIGGEST HUG OF ALL!" If he whips of one of his two swords, start yelling "I'M GONNA CRY!" and run off into a different dirrection to soon sneak up behind him to give him a hug.

lol, what? I do that with all my guy friends! Anyway good story thing so far..well off to read the rest of the chapters!
11/21/2006 c8 8Moto Moon
i really like this story,

i wish i could rip kikiyou-freak to microscopic peices^-^
11/21/2006 c8 13the-real-Inu-Girl
lol no imean er um LOL LMAO! there we are! that was funny! inuyashas baby sheed die! agian! update soon!
11/18/2006 c7 Orange Bolt
lol AWESOME! update sooN!
11/17/2006 c2 chey
OH JUST GREAT! now im gonna keep calling kikyo kinky-ho oh good times, good times oh yeah good ficcy
11/16/2006 c7 15Jesse A. Harper
How to annoy Kouga: Tell him that Kagome hates his guts.

Ask him why he wears a skirt (repeatedly).

How to annoy Sesshoumaru: Ask him why he dresses like a fag.

Call him 'fuzzbutt'.

Stick gum in his fur boa.

How to annoy Miroku:

Truss him up and tape a picture of a 500lb woman wearing a thong, and nothing else, to his face.
11/14/2006 c6 Guest
that was good! now make more like narku or kanna does get mad over anything? good chappies!
52 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »