for Rodents Don't Like Water

1/18/2014 c1 212ofHearts
I watched that episode the other day. The camera is on Jeremy, they're doing the news, he's doing that 'tolerating you speaking' thing that he does, then, suddenly he does a double take and yells "It's Jesus!". And there's the guy in the audience. It was pretty hilarious.

The hypnotism thing made my skin crawl, though. I can't decide if performing hyponists are just a whack version of comedians, or if that's real.

If it's real, it's bone chilling.
1/6/2014 c1 JustJode
Haha I like this a lot, should write more to it, think it's really good well done! :)
11/25/2012 c1 Guest
This is so funny! I love it!
Cat.
10/14/2011 c1 14GwendolynD
Just saw this. Wished I saw it sooner.

Loved it. As you can tell by me putting it in favourites!

Could totaly see that happening, I think you got the guys right.
10/10/2011 c1 3Dez10d2Rite
love this! i watched that episode last night and i couldn't stop laughing lol you did great! hope so see more or another one!
4/14/2011 c1 7TeresaAmaliaJane
Oh, well done. The banter is so real.
3/7/2011 c1 Anna Banana
I love it. So many clever elements of the three guys and their mentalities included. Makes it seem as though you'd witnessed this at a taping of an episode. Very nice.
11/14/2010 c1 3MonstehYoyoChan
This is pretty cool actually. You did a great job on it and i remembered watching that episode with Paul in it and i burst out laughing when he hypnotised Richard, still cracks me up even thinking about it lol.

Love it!

~Yoyo
10/3/2010 c1 Eris1031
I love Top Gear! This was very funny, thanks for writing it.
5/23/2010 c1 3MoonOfBlue
My God, I thought it was impossible to write a Top Gear Fanfiction, but this is nice! xD Love it!
12/14/2009 c1 48Esperata
Very funny! I could hear each of their voices as I read this. Kudos.
11/17/2009 c1 72justdreaming88
Cute and funny
7/3/2009 c1 11Acestar
Having been to see the show being filmed on Wednesday, I can FULLY imagine this happening! :D

Bless him.

Fantastic characterisation with all three of them, but especially Jeremy's 'Hamster. Richard. Hammond!'. Beautiful, simply beautiful :)
6/24/2009 c1 46UnicornLoki
Hehe Funny stuff. Wish you'd wright a nother one. Wounderfull.
4/17/2009 c1 3GhostBehindYou
-dies laughing- Haha, I'm so glad I found this. Very funny and the banter is cute. Great job!

GhostBehindYou, x