for Rock Salt And Sunrise

9/22/2008 c1 Jaby
Don't know how you manage to write something so very dark and depressing and simultaneously so lyrical. Great stuff!
5/18/2007 c1 ParkerEvanss
I've never read anything quite like this before. It was really well-done. I loved all the analogies. You are a great writer (or your Muse is- whatever). You kept up an incredible pace but said pretty much everything that needed to be said. Although, I am a romantic and would have enjoyed a bit more in that area, but overall I'd say you said everything that needed to be said. The lacking romance seemed to really fit the fic, too, between the rough life, the showdown, the life-changing experiences, and the topic itself. Plus, it kind of fits the characters. But I still would have enjoyed a bit more interaction as a matter of personal preference. Great job.
11/11/2006 c1 12Rae Artemis
Dude that was beautiful! I'm generally not a big fan of wincest but that was done with such taste and decorum that I must appauld you. If this was written with no sleep, too much caffine and other strange factors my request is to do it again, often and post them all. Haunting, beautiful, tragic and yet hopeful. You covered it all so well and honestly made my night. Very well done, pat yourself on the back and feed that muse more chocolate, she deserves it!
11/11/2006 c1 11darkbird36
I thought I'd review, since it seems that so one else has. I really enjoyed it - great imagry and flow, a lot of poignant little images and sentiments. Good work, and don't be discouraged!

Darkbird36