for The Protector

4/19/2014 c62 3elijahlover
I love this story so much! I was so afraid that you were going to make Obi Wan the antagonist but because I am such a big fan of yrs I carried on reading and I am so glad I did because this story is awesome xx
2/3/2014 c7 drizzt
i this obi-wandumbledore and sidousvoldemort
1/7/2014 c62 1katiesmiles123
Wow. I am speechless. This is, by far, the best fan written story I have ever read. And I do a lot of reading. Anyone who loves Star Wars will love this story. And to the author, whoever are you, you are amazing and should write professionally. There would be a lot of better written stories if you published. Thank you so much for writing such an icredible story. You have given the Skywalkers a happier ending than the actual movies did.
10/30/2013 c39 Bradley Cude
But who is more foolish, Obi-Wan: the fool or the fool who follows them?
10/30/2013 c35 Bradley Cude
Anakin's thoughts at the close of the chapter are the same words that Shmi said to him in AOTC as she was dying. However, these words now take on a different meaning.
10/30/2013 c34 Bradley Cude
And so Vader begins the next phase of his quest to return to the Light.
10/30/2013 c18 Bradley Cude
And so begins Vader's quest to regain his humanity.
10/30/2013 c12 Bradley Cude
Now if only Obi-Wan would see reason...
10/30/2013 c4 Bradley Cude
Welcome back, Anakin Skywalker. We missed you while you were away.
10/30/2013 c3 Bradley Cude
Obi-Wan, didn't Qui-Gon tell you to focus on the "here and now"?
10/30/2013 c2 Bradley Cude
Obi-Wan was apprently never told this one piece of wisdom:

Hell hath NO fury like a woman's scorn.
9/7/2013 c62 StarWarsKid
That was an EPIC! Starwars fanfic!
7/18/2013 c62 Dez
Wow.. That was amazing! Well done!
5/13/2013 c62 Star-Wars-Freak
THE BEST FANFICTION I HAVE EVER READ!
5/4/2013 c11 Seraphtor
Oh you bastard you made Kenobi the antagonist despite being completely justified to not believe Anakin is redeemable. Seriously man, he betrayed the order of peacekeepers, led the extermination of such order, killed defenseless CHILDREN, and depending on the time frame, intentionally kept a planet polluted to a insane degree.
1,371 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »