for The Protector

5/4/2013 c5 Seraphtor
Are you making Obi-Wan the antagonist here?...
5/4/2013 c4 Seraphtor
Considering what Anakin did, Obi-Wan's truth from a point of view was justified..
4/30/2013 c35 sarah
Awwwww!
What a touching reunion
4/29/2013 c2 Sarah
Little critique here. . . . . When you switch from Vader's situation to Obi-Wan/Padme, you should do this...

"Deciding upon the best way to keep his mind off of the images his dream had conjured up; Vader left his chambers, and headed for the bridge."

- - - - -

"Obi-Wan resided in a small cottage not far from the home where Padmé and her children lived."

It gets confusing when you dont differentiate changes such as this.
4/18/2013 c11 4KmJ170
Your stories are becoming predictable. Very.
4/18/2013 c5 KmJ170
Anakin loves Padme, Luke, and Leia... He just is clouded by the dark side. He wanted Padme to join him when he turned to the dark side, offered Luke the opportunity to kill the emperor and rule together. You need to tell the difference between love and the dark side. They co-exist.
4/18/2013 c2 KmJ170
Haha... Hunger Games reference. Apart from the fact that this was published before the Hunger zgames...
2/18/2013 c62 3tmharris2
That was a great story. I enjoyed it quite a bit. Thank you for sharing it. You are very talented.
2/18/2013 c42 tmharris2
Poor Anakin. I hope he survives. He has to survive. He just has to. I think you are a very talented author. I This story is great.
2/18/2013 c41 tmharris2
Oh gosh! My hearts racing and my stomach is in knots. Damn you, Kenobi!
2/18/2013 c40 tmharris2
Obi-Wan, ever the hiding coward!
2/17/2013 c35 tmharris2
They made it home. I was afraid they wouldn't. Great chapter.
2/17/2013 c32 tmharris2
That's funny; with one look he scared the crap out of that doctor.
2/17/2013 c27 tmharris2
Why didn't the doctor show fear or have any fear for Darth Vader if she knew who he was? I really like this story. Great job. You are very gifted.
2/17/2013 c25 tmharris2
I hope Dorme doesn't tell Obi-Wan where Padme and Anakin are. I really don't like her. She and Obi_Wan deserve each other.
1,371 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »