for The Protector

2/17/2013 c23 3tmharris2
Great news! I hope Anikan feeds Palpatine fire! After all the devil deserves nothing less!
2/17/2013 c22 tmharris2
The physicians didn't seem to fear Vader. I wonder if they know who he is or was. I love this story. I hope they can fix him.
2/17/2013 c17 tmharris2
They got Vader wrapped really tight. Great chapter.
2/17/2013 c16 tmharris2
Is Dorme going to do something stupid like go to Obi-Wan and help him? What a b****! I love this story. I can't believe I didn't find it before yesterday. It's so good.
2/17/2013 c14 tmharris2
You know, even before the three prequels came out, I didn't like Obi-Wan Kenobi. He always was an ass; an arrogant ass. Great chapter. I'm enjoying this story greatly.
2/17/2013 c11 tmharris2
A very good, sad chapter. I hope they are reunited soon.
2/17/2013 c6 tmharris2
This is a unique take on the Padme lives story line. It's great, I love it.
2/3/2013 c62 Guest
beutiful story you should make a prequel
1/18/2013 c62 42KageOkami-Kogo
I have come to find love in every one of your stories lol I can be reading it and have peace of mind that I can trust your brilliant mind to carry a story in a magnificent way, like you always do. This story, like every story I've ever read from you, it amazing, despite my feeling the Obi-Wan and Dorme thing was a bit odd. Excellent job, bravo!
1/18/2013 c60 KageOkami-Kogo
Awesome chapter, as usual! While I think the whole thing between Obi-wan and Dorme wasn't fully explored or fully explained and a bit rushed, it was still great.
1/18/2013 c7 KageOkami-Kogo
Just the idea of the dark lord of the sith, Darth Vader himself, walking into a toy store, his black cape flapping behind him as his purposeful steps carry him to the front counter... and asks for a teddy bear... oh my Lord! I laughed, I cried, I peed a little. LOL j/k, but seriously, that was SOOO funny.
12/13/2012 c62 HeirofSomebodyImportant
*sniff* such a beautiful ending
11/10/2012 c1 RoseLovesJack