for The Protector

5/13 c10 Scarease
I would disagree people like Palpatine deserve to suffer like that inhuman monsters until feel guilt and remorse for their actions .
5/13 c9 Scarease
Where to hide them where Emperor would not look but also place you go to them ,plus not get spotted agents of emperor .Might also work getting new suit something make stick out less and more like not recognized .Working alliance might also provide great aid to stopping the Emperor .As Vadar have access to information ,tech ,blue prints ,locations that that rebels do not plus closest to Emperos so you set thing much easier to kill him .
5/13 c7 Scarease
Keno I would happy see that the vail of blind rage and madness gone replace with warmth of protective and like guilt filed father .
5/13 c6 Scarease
Need a new suit ,plus ship consider flying a Emperial ship with imperial troops and officers on it .
5/13 c5 Scarease
Now you have something to fight for ,to die for if need be and to protect .Father will to protect his wife and children Emperor will not now what hit him .
5/13 c4 Scarease
Time new suit that has rubber insulation and maybe some weapons so you kill The Emperor and all his book lickers .
4/10 c8 Palmeisawsom
So good
1/4 c4 13Assassin In Black 1783
Ani!
11/22/2020 c62 6Sorceress of Stories
Aww! That was so sweet! I'll never get tired of stories where Anakin/Darth Vader is redeemed through his children (and his wife too in this case). I love your stories a lot.
11/18/2020 c13 Kuro.435
Qui-gon’s voice was a good decision
11/18/2020 c12 Kuro.435
Will Vader kill Nejaa? Vader killed Jedi before becoming Vader because he had to for Padme’s survival then afterwards he was guilt ridden and with his new allegiance to Sidious so he did his bidding BUT NOW after seeing Sidious, he can start to do what he perceives as right
11/18/2020 c10 Kuro.435
Beautiful moment between the 2, well done
11/18/2020 c8 Kuro.435
To realize that the all powerful Sith Lord is just a plaything to the Emperor the other 2 should understand Vader better
11/18/2020 c7 Kuro.435
That father moment with Organa was hilariously funny, I really can’t picture Lord Vade as such lol
11/18/2020 c6 Kuro.435
The “all-knowing” Jedi also knows anger huh? The hypocrisy...
1,370 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »