for The Protector

4/14/2010 c62 iChaos
This is an exceptionally well written piece of fanfic. I thoroughly enjoyed the portrayal of Anakin's metamorphosis through the love of his family. Well Done.
4/4/2010 c41 4ColinatorGX
By now, Obi-wan should know... that sneaking into other people's ships DOES NOT WORK OUT WELL! EVER!
2/1/2010 c62 Allanna Stone
it took me a week 2 read tis and I LOVED IT!
12/24/2009 c1 3katiefelton
I love this story! It is simply amazing!

This really could have happened. You have flawless writing and

a great style. I loved how perfectly you described Padme:)

I finally found a fanfiction worth reading!:)
7/21/2009 c62 17general-joseph-dickson
Reading all 3 stories now. This was a good first one.
7/18/2009 c62 Sky's Angel
As I see you post new vignettes I decided to finally complete reading this story and I need to say it's absolutely amazing.
7/16/2009 c62 princess07107
Wow I spent probably about 10 hours reading this today! You should try to get George Lucas to consider rewriting his story cause I like your version better, more Anakin and Padme things going on ;)
7/6/2009 c13 TheGodDamnAdam
nejaa knows bout anakins wife theres a book out there anakins in ep 2 clothes but ep 3 looks i forget name
5/21/2009 c1 cloisleytonforever
One of my favorit Padme/Anakin storys
5/6/2009 c50 32Celebwen Telcontar
That was hilarious! Poor Dorme... No clue that Obi-wan is such a... well, a prude!

CT
5/5/2009 c1 Celebwen Telcontar
Interesting... and what will she do when she meets Vader?

CT
3/22/2009 c62 Panakin
Hey! Like I said this is teh first story I read on fan fic so it just seams right that I reveiw it! And I loved it Loved it loved it! and PLEASE read my story another Avatar and tell me what you think. Panakin out.
3/7/2009 c1 Ru703
Hi! I haven't finished the story yet, but I'd just like to say I am *totally* lovin' it! You did a really good job with the characters & plot, and you write very well.

=)
2/16/2009 c1 spedclass
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
2/14/2009 c62 Jedi Angel001
I have read this story again,its one of my favorite stories.

I love Padme/Anakin love stories.
1,371 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »