for The Protector

7/22/2018 c62 2dalley.emma
Just wow I really got into the story so well and I love how you did anakin back to light side of the force
7/5/2018 c1 Guest
Does Kenobi feel no guilt at all for sneaking into Padme’s ship like that and then appearing just as she was starting to get through to Anakin? Surely, he must realize that it’s his trickery and deceit that ultimately put Padme’s life at risk like that? Sure, he was telling Padme the truth, but if he truly thought Anakin was so irredeemable, is putting his only other friend at risk truly worth it? His rationalization can be just as scary at times
5/30/2018 c62 MissyH316
Another great story! Thanks and, as always, may the Force be with you! :-)
5/12/2018 c15 Guest
Good
2/21/2018 c3 Guest
️️️️️️️ I absolutely loved this!
1/10/2018 c1 Leigh
Please post these stories on archive of our own under your username there. Your stories are some of the best i've ever read. You should put a link to your profile on archive of our own under your bio. If you like xmen stories read the world turned upside down.
12/12/2017 c1 nekochan1994
Obi wan has been around enough female Jedi to know not to describe the Heart's Irrationality to being female
11/26/2017 c62 27CharlieBoneFan
Great story! I'm glad Obi-Wan and Anakin are friends again.
10/26/2017 c16 Guest
Padmé seems to have completely forgotten what Vader did to everyone. I can understand her still loving him and all that and wanting to believe there's still good in him, but I thought she'd be a little more pissed off about him choking her and killing people (kids too). I definitely want them both to work things out and stick together, but there's definitely something lacking in that area.
5/10/2017 c53 Diamondstar
Thanks for writing this! I was looking for a fanfic just like this. It makes me even more happy to see that there are multiple sequels. You really did an amazing job with this story !
5/5/2017 c4 Guest
Obi-wan is literaly giving his love to help padme and the twins. Yet she continues to gast him. Maybe it was wrong to lie. But that doesn't mean she can't act as he hasn't been trying to help her for so long. That both loved anakin. But anakin took away everything from obi wan. While padme dodnt lose her children and felt sad because her evil husband died.
5/5/2017 c3 Guest
Padme is an isn't force sensetive she can't shiel luke and leia's force signature. Only one wan can to that because force knows whatever yodas obi wan didnt tell her the truth. That's sad and all but that's no reason to completely forget that her husband almost killed her.
4/18/2017 c38 2ladyhopeless11
yayyyyy! i love nothing more than these Vader to Skywalker transitions!
4/8/2017 c20 Guest
When you think about it obi wan is actually doing this for the good of the family themselves. Unlike when he thinks that luke and leia see the only hope for the galaxy, he actually cares about them and padme to. I also have to say you are a wonderful writer this fanfiction had been incredibly enjoyable to read.
4/8/2017 c17 Guest
I have to say whenever I read 3p0 talking I can only think of how the droid talks in the movies. He is probably the only character I know who can do that.
1,371 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »