for The Protector

4/8/2017 c1 Guest
This is quite an enjoyable story. It also made me notice that anakin almost had to be emersed in the darkness before completing his destiny as the chosen one, reamerging as Skywalker. There is also the fact that luke never bothers to find out anything about his mother.
4/2/2017 c26 7Victory in Chains
Hm. I get, symbolically, why Anakin had to have his metamorphosis here, and I accept the literary necessity. I don't like it, though.

They have a point, though. It definitely serves Palpatine's purposes better as Darth Vader. Vader's bloody terrifying in a way Anakin could never manage.

I'm honestly hoping for complications here, maybe make him keep the prosthetic hands.
4/2/2017 c15 Victory in Chains
Well. I like it so far.

I'm not ENTIRELY sure that Anakin isn't edging out of character, but I can't definitively say that he is, either.

Your story evokes Odysseus and Penelope to me, with Anakin as Odysseus, Padmé as Penelope, and Obi-wan and Dormé as Penelope's odious suitors. Is that deliberate?

I'm excited for future events. :)
3/17/2017 c7 Guest
Is organa seriously askin is buying a stuffed near for your son is the action of a heartless cyborg? He is rather stupid.
3/17/2017 c5 Guest
You've done an effective job in making me thoroughly pissed off at obi wan Kenobi. He has no right to act like he is in charge of protecting padmè and her twins. He treats like an leia lovingly but only wants them to kill the sith. Even their own father. Padme can do whatever the bloody hell she pleases.
3/10/2017 c1 Guest
I have to say you are the best fanfiction writer ever. Mabye you're a real author in diguise or some shit like that.
2/16/2017 c21 Guest
Lots of Kenobi bashing. Fun
1/28/2017 c24 Guest
Lol
1/28/2017 c15 Guest
Lol 3PO
12/24/2016 c62 Guest
ONE IN THE MORNING! I finished this one in the morning, and I'm still crying from the masterpiece I have just read. Brilliant! I applaud you author, for finally someone has created an ending where everyone can be happy. This fanfiction had exceeded my expectations!
12/24/2016 c8 Guest
Finally, a star wars fanfiction where people don't make Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader look like a complete monster. Deep down he really loves his family, he just found the wrong path at the wrong time!
12/20/2016 c5 Padme.Naberrie.Skydala
All time fav Anakin and Padmé fanfic, so sweet, and it shows the unconditional love between them
10/21/2016 c62 pt1oef
This is a good story but it ended so suddenly.
10/20/2016 c60 pt1oef
This is too fast!
10/19/2016 c58 pt1oef
This fight ended so quickly.
1,371 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »